• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stupid friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bishman

Ok, my friend is going to pick me up so we can to a friend's house. And we are talking on aim and he says he is leaving his house now. I get all ready and I'm on my computer reading forums (including this one) waiting for him to come. .... Now it has been 30 mins, I shrug it off and think he is running a little late. .... Now it has been a whole hour and I im my other friend to ask if he knows his cell phone #. The idiot (friend who was going to pick me up) gets on his comp and types this stupid shit:

[Idiot friend]: OME THE HEELL OUT WHEN ITS BEEN 30 MINUTES SIN CE I SAID WE[R ELEAVING
[Idiot friend]: GOD DAMNIT
[Idiot friend]: WE WAITED FOR LIEK A FRIGGEN 20 MIINUTES
[Idiot friend]: TWEEENTYQ

He said he waited outside for me for 20 mins but didn't knock on my door or even call me to tell me he was waiting. Does that make sense? How do I know you were waiting 20 mins?! Aren't you suppose to fucking knock on the door or call them to tell them that you are there? What a fucking idiot.

maybe he did knock but you were in the "GAF-Zone" and didn't notice. Its understandable. Both of you should probably invest in some phones.

AntoneM

Either your friend is such an idoit that other idoits look up to him, or he's giving you a bullshit story and he forgot to come by and pick you up.

Bishman

max_cool said:
Either your friend is such an idoit that other idoits look up to him, or he's giving you a bullshit story and he forgot to come by and pick you up.

He's an idiot. My junior class is going on a trip in 2-3 weeks and no one wants to room with him. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom