• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Subtle gamer clothes you can wear in public

Not quite gaming but I wear this in public

star-wars-x-wing-pilot-jacket-7941.jpg

And I've got a Primark Sonic t-shirt I wear too.

And I would wear that green and yellow jumper up there, not sure what game it is though.

I have an interview next week, could I wear something like this?

Waji

I have 2 game related T shirt.
One with this artwork but on a black background :

And the other with something like that but a little different, couldn't find the exact artwork :
The second one is obviously more subtle especially with no logo or anything on both.

At conventions that happened at (or where connected to) hotels around /910 PM I would change out of my cosplay and just wear these for the rest of the enigjt:

wii-pajamas.jpg

You would think it would take a lot for a lot of turned heads at an anime convention.

I've always wanted an N7 hoodie but so expensive to order overseas.

I like my black tee with Japanese MegaDrive logo on it, it's a design that not many see as gaming unless they know the MD logo.

Plum

At conventions that happened at (or where connected to) hotels around /910 PM I would change out of my cosplay and just wear these for the rest of the enigjt:

wii-pajamas.jpg

You would think it would take a lot for a lot of turned heads at an anime convention.

You went to a gaming convention covered in Wii?

That's disgusting, man.

bgbball31

I have this one that I wear, but it's the only one.

43b9388585117346d4c3011aad8d7116.jpg

That said, there are a few in this thread that would be cool to have (looking at you, Junpei hat...)

I'm going to just ignore that this is meant to be a joke thread and share these. I really want to buy them at some point. Maybe my fashion sense is garbage, but I think they just look like nice "normal" T-shirts for all intents and purposes even though they're Splatoon themed. The first is a shirt you can get in-game, and the second is the logo for Ranked modes is another.

Edited because I've got a bad memory.
Yup, I really like most Splatoon clothing, they generally look pretty normal and aren't excessive :p
Pretty sure you can get the second shirt in-game too.

I've got this one:
ra,unisex_tshirt,x1000,fafafa%3Aca443f4786,front-c,235,200,225,294-bg,ffffff.lite-1.jpg

Only wear it round the house though.
I also like this! I actually wouldn't mind walking around in public with this, just looks like a shirt with a bunch of inconspicuous shapes on it :p

I don't have much, if any gaming related clothing. The one shirt I REALLY want is a shirt with just the plain Nintendo logo on it. I haven't been able to find one anywhere.

I had the same problem as the OP, so I designed my own:

Tshirt-Pacman-Square.png
Tshirts-Bioshock-Square.png
Tshirt-FinalFantasyVII-Squre.png
14019_0XSu.png
13531_TNeH.png
I would love to buy these if you sell them anywhere?

wii-pajamas.jpg

Dude I have two pair of the Wii pants, got them on closeout at a Warehouse a million years ago. Lost one pair but still have, and wear, the other. I love them.

Azuran

Banned
I own this one and I love it. People have commented on it saying it's pretty cute and they don't even realized it comes from a video game.

PS: The design is a lot smaller in my shirt. It's only around the chest.

I was the creative "lead" behind these while one of my friends made the actual art. Anyways, just wanted to share as I think it sort of fits subtle even though a few are a little over subtle. I just really like the Star Fox idea here but feel it needs to be spruced up a bit.

Not trying to push any sales at all so hopefully mods won't bother me about that. Just want to share the designs. I'm not a Pokemon fan to be honest and wouldn't even want those but I would wear the Switch, Mario Bros., Turtle and star fox stuff without a doubt.

s7kgrEW.jpg

Firebrand

I don't know about subtle, but a friend sent me this T-shirt as a gift, with artwork done by his friend. Moomin x Bloodborne, love it and I haven't even played Bloodborne!

(terrible photo cause I don't know how to anything)

Justinh

mirrorrunninbad393.jpg

I still think this is pretty cool, but it's so flimsy you can't actually use it.

Yeah, the zipper on mine broke but I never got around to fixing it.

There were some really good looking Halo branded hoodies, or sweaters actually, and I really wanted to get one but never did. Looking for a link/pics now.

edit: oh, it's from Musterbrand. I know I saw that name mentioned in the thread already, oh well...
UHXf87H.jpg

eloxx

Has anyone linked Musterbrand yet?

Because their stuff is really good. I've got some of the clothes from their Metal Gear Solid and Uncharted lines.

Came here to post this. Their stuff is the definition of subtle for gaming clothing in my opinion. And the quality is over the top. I got pieces from almost every line they have because the quality is so good. Check it out!

It's an anime shirt not a gaming shirt but I have worn this a bunch of times in public:

ra%2Cunisex_tshirt%2Cx1000%2Cdd2121%3A8219e99865%2Cfront-c%2C235%2C200%2C225%2C294-bg%2Cffffff.lite-1.jpg

That's probably the most visible "geek culture" shirt I'd wear though. Was from redbubble.

Top Bottom