• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Subverse now out on steam ( Adult "Mass Effect" parody NSFW)

Nyxir

croberts-get-a-refund.gif
I fucking love this website 😂😂😂

Dunki

Nah I am a backer also which is streange.

I ctually like theworldbuilding and the characters. I think the game would be better without the sex scenes since they are the only bad part in the game so far. It is one loop animations with no story connection whatsoever. If you know what FOWStudio does it is very surprising to be honest.

Also the early access so far is like 5 hours XD

Dunki

Im struggling in the shmup sections with a mouse and keyboard. I really wish this game had controller support.
Always move and make sure to evade more than to hit the target. That helped me. Also the Demon girls special a shotgun later on is really good. The part I most struggled with was the bossfight which was time based.

Last edited:
Always move and make sure to evade more than to hit the target. That helped me. Also the Demon girls special a shoitgun later on is really good. The part I moststruggled with was the bossfight which was time based.
Yeah, the shotgun does seem pretty good.
I have cleared all the shmup sections so far, but only with a Bronze ranking. I know I'd do much better with a controller. Oh well.

Denton

Wait this game does not support gamepads and has no facial animations? Hopefully this stuff gets added during the EA stage. It seems to be selling extremely well, so they should have the budget.

Last edited:

Pejo

I guess it's only got like 1/10th of planned content at this point, but I'm going to wait a while. I love the idea, but the scenes seem totally disjointed and not part of the "story" as it were, which is pretty lazy.

How's the Shmup part? that acutally looked decent to OK in previews.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Any chance they plan to just make the shoot em up portions a separate game so I can just play that. Much obliged. ^_^

Last edited:

Shubh_C63

Man how bad am I at games when I struggled at completing that Ass-shaped base defense section. Had to replay it like 5 times.

It feels too much like Akubars Star Channel 34. I love that game to chill.

This game is the closest I'm ever going to get to real sex so I'm all in for this. Mass Effect was great but the romance wasn't raunchy enough, I'm hoping you can have a harem here.

Top Bottom