• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad's latest patch made the game worse

Draugoth

Gold Member
Suicide-Squad-Kill-the-Justice-League-Harley-Quinn.jpg

A recent patch for Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League has caused more issues than it fixed, fans say. The game's most recent patch was released yesterday, with developer Rocksteady stating it would target "various crashes, progression blockers, connectivity issues and several server side improvements".

However, there are now numerous reports online of players encountering more issues than before.

"The recent patches screwed the game, for a lot of people,"

one reddit user acknowledged when another player said their copy of Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League now wasn't loading past a black screen.

"One step forward, two steps back. I tried four incursions. Completed three. Froze after doing a Suicide Strike in one. Two of the incursions I completed got stuck at 'loading Metropolis'. Still can't increase mastery. I wanted a dub for them so bad,"

YouTuber JayShockblast shared yesterday.

"The game is practically going 'Hey, please stop playing for a bit and come back.' and I'm just going to put it on the shelf until Joker DLC now, lol,"

Another thread reads.

"I'm not going to keep booting this game just to get booted myself."

Source

Bridges

Sounds like I finished it just in time then.

The endgame stuff is very uninteresting so I don't feel compelled to play anymore until the next content drop anyway.

Optically seems like non-stop bad news for Rocksteady

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
I’m sure the 800 people playing this on Steam right now are very upset.

Gotham Knights has more players right now and Arkham Knight has more than 2x both of their totals.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Weird. 0 issues on launch while I played.

Pretty dumb stuff. Guess all of the QA team was asleep at the wheel.

I am surprised this game is actually reviewed very positive (80%) with 4000 reviews on Steam. That makes me want to check it out, when it is 20 bucks.

Top Bottom