• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Ding ding ding we have a winner.

a4165257157_10.jpg

vnEXbRk.gif

See ya next thread everybody.

I managed to do 4 good hunts online on MH4U using my phone as a hotspot on 3G, lousy student accommodation doesn't let me get my 4G. Sometimes I can't even get a mobile data connection either.
Anyway, for what I did play pretty darn fun and totally playable. Yay I can abuse my mobile data to hunt monstars.

Well, fuck, today has went downhill. It started off great, with me waking up at my friend's place with my new girlfriend. We all decided to watch a couple of movies together. We watched John Wick, Crank 2, and Raid 2. We all had a great time, and when we were done, my friend drove me home. As I walk through the door, I walk into an extreme screaming match between my parents, again. I don't want to deal with this shit, so i'm heading back out with my friend. I know they're my parents, but I genuinely hate these people. My father is an idiotic, ignorant asshole who can't take responsibility for anything, while my mother is a petty, spiteful asshole who also, despite saying she can, can't take responsibility for anything. The best thing i've gained from living here is a drive to be absolutely nothing like these people. I'm going to focus on making sure I actually make something of myself. First things first, i'll graduate high school, unlike my father, and after that, i'll graduate college, unlike my mother. I'm going to do whatever it takes to be successful and educated. I have to. I'm done talking about my personal problems, and I won't interrupt discussions again. Thanks for listening.

Zenfalcia

Well, fuck, today has went downhill. It started off great, with me waking up at my friend's place with my new girlfriend. We all decided to watch a couple of movies together. We watched John Wick, Crank 2, and Raid 2. We all had a great time, and when we were done, my friend drove me home. As I walk through the door, I walk into an extreme screaming match between my parents, again. I don't want to deal with this shit, so i'm heading back out with my friend. I know they're my parents, but I genuinely hate these people. My father is an idiotic, ignorant asshole who can't take responsibility for anything, while my mother is a petty, spiteful asshole who also, despite saying she can, can't take responsibility for anything. The best thing i've gained from living here is a drive to be absolutely nothing like these people. I'm going to focus on making sure I actually make something of myself. First things first, i'll graduate high school, unlike my father, and after that, i'll graduate college, unlike my mother. I'm going to do whatever it takes to be successful and educated. I have to. I'm done talking about my personal problems, and I won't interrupt discussions again. Thanks for listening.

Sounds like you got a good plan. Now just do the thing and use this as a motivator to improve your life.

Top Bottom