• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Odyssey - The Odyssey Journal (JP) (IMAGE HEAVY)

It's just a thread title, no reason to be mad even if it's super lame compared to the all caps one, which I am sure it will be.

Mario-jesus:

https://youtu.be/N7I5Jco6JBA?t=107

The Argus

Why is Mario always shivering when he stays idle? It's kind of bothering me, as it seems to happen even in warm levels.

Neiteio

Why is Mario always shivering when he stays idle? It's kind of bothering me, as it seems to happen even in warm levels.
The desert is half-frozen, if that's what you're referring to as a "warm" level

Also, you can stop shivering by equipping warm clothing

AdanVC

I am absolutely IN LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE with those hand drawn Mario illustrations. Are those drawn by Yoichi Kotabe?? This game THIS FUCKING GAME <3

I am absolutely IN LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE with those hand drawn Mario illustrations. Are those drawn by Yoichi Kotabe?? This game THIS FUCKING GAME <3

If the next 2D Mario has any artstyle other than the one from these pictures it could cause world peace and I'd still be disappointed. Goddamn these illustrations are great.

TheMoon

Why not just going with what most people want? :/

because it's a thread title and doesn't matter, people get hung up on these and you get a page worth of posts for high profile titles no matter what you do since there are always multiple "if it isn't this one, then..." which I find quite silly. see the post below you.

Wamb0wneD

because it's a thread title and doesn't matter, people get hung up on these and you get a page worth of posts for high profile titles no matter what you do since there are always multiple "if it isn't this one, then..." which I find quite silly. see the post below you.

If it doesn't matter why do you make a fuss about it then lol. The thing is I have seen 10 of those "If it's not this one, then..." for that specific title, not any other one. Pretty much everyone you responded to about this has quoted that title.

Atheerios

New gameplay from Gameinformer

https://youtu.be/pT4Nd2_rRws

The most interesting thing from this is that what many thought was the main theme of the game is actually the Cascade Kingdom theme. This will probably be remembered as the Gusty Garden music equivalent.

Wasn't there a thread for those bosses?
The Odyssey one appeared briefly in the E3 trailer iirc.
I'm not sure there's been a hand boss before where you can make the boss punch itself in the face, so that's a nice twist.

If it doesn't matter why do you make a fuss about it then lol. The thing is I have seen 10 of those "If it's not this one, then..." for that specific title, not any other one. Pretty much everyone you responded to about this has quoted that title.
I think it's maybe less "it's not a big deal, so it doesn't matter" and more "it's my thread and I do what I want with it."

Twitter has been slower recently and has mostly talked about the recent videos, but they just posted a cute easter egg today.

I'm thinking they're gearing up for launch week to talk about more concrete stuff? The JP site still only has pages for the Metro and Sand Kingdoms, with kingdoms we already know about like Luncheon, Wooded, Cascade, Cap, Seaside and Snow all labeled as 'coming soon'.

Top Bottom