• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread 14: Snake... had a hard life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibel

Call me crazy, but I'm starting to believe that the Wii U version will have exclusive characters, contrary to what Sakurai said 5 months ago.

I think it will have characters currently unavailable in the 3DS version which will be added via DLC to the 3DS version when Smash Wii U releases.

But that's just me speculating and seeing how Nintendo treats MK8 with its DLC plans I'm probably off the mark.

Gilbals

Banned
Here's a bail gif I made
kyaaaaa I hope BGBW-senpai notices me!

91LXIKO.gif

Haha

Betrayalton

Lawdy lawdy

There's always a small sliver of hope.

Also, going back to that japanese poll from earlier.

Does anyone find it kinda funny that Ridley, a character designed and created in Japan is seen by them as an 'overseas character', yet K. Rool, who was deisgned and created in the glorious United Kingdom is apparently really heavily requested in Japan?

Wasn't the DK CGi cartoon apparently really popular in Japan?

Roo

Call me crazy, but I'm starting to believe that the Wii U version will have exclusive characters, contrary to what Sakurai said 5 months ago.

I think rosters will be the same but those missing (Ice Climbers, etc) will be on disc whereas they'll be free DLC for 3DS.

SoldnerKei

Nonononononononononono!

Please no, I'm begging ya!

begging to hold hands and sing along~?

edit: lol waifu discussion is punished with death over here, didn't know xD

I want to think that this would be an impossible scenario, but developer always eat our words because people above make decisions without really giving a damn about the users and just the moneyz, I will buy both versions so I don't really care, but since some people are so concerned about having the title of the "superior version" that would give them infinite power!

I was like, but aren't you playing against me in the female character tournament? :p And you're against me in the first round. Since you aren't interested in playing those characters, and I like at least 3 of them, which one do you want me to use?
Oh use whoever you want. Their designs are great and excellent in motion. I'm just not interested in their play styles

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Famitsu tommorow I'm guessing will cover Shulk, like how they covered Lucina/Robin when they were revealed.

Really interested in his custom moves...also hope we'll see Kirby's Shulk Hat.

Soooo....yeah. What will doctor mario's final smash be?
"If you thought the Doctor Tornado was gone for good, it's back! In the form of his Final Smash! Doctor Mario sends out a horizontal vortex of wind and lighting, don't get caught up in the storm!"

"Doctor Mario's down special move is now the Medicine Dispensor!"

"If you thought the Doctor Tornado was gone for good, it's back! In the form of his Final Smash! Doctor Mario sends out a horizontal vortex of wind and lighting, don't get caught up in the storm!"

"Doctor Mario's down special move is now the Medicine Dispensor!"

I would be bummed if the vortex of wind and lightning made it in, but not as Toon Link's Final Smash. Toon Link's Final Smash really should've been Ballad of Gales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom