• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread XV: Kübler-Ross Edition

Can someone correct me if im wrong. Wether or not K Rool Ridley Mewtwo Dixie Chorus Men Impa or anyone else were hoping for is in there is lots of reason to believe that there is still in fact more characters yet to be revealed besides the css leak correct??

Or are people just really grasping at straws here and the css is 9/10 final??

At this point the most reasonable approach is to not expect more than what was shown on the leak, but hope there's more.

georly

Re: Palutena's "stripper" taunt - She stands her staff vertically on the ground and chuckles as she twirls around the staff with one leg up. I wouldn't call it a "stripper pose," though. It was more elegant than erotic. Palutena's not that kind of goddess. ;)

Holy crap so it WAS real.

It'll still be called her stripper taunt, no matter how it actually looks.

Re: Palutena's "stripper" taunt - She stands her staff vertically on the ground and chuckles as she twirls around the staff with one leg up. I wouldn't call it a "stripper pose," though. It was more elegant than erotic. Palutena's not that kind of goddess. ;)
Of all the leaks that ended up true today, it's this one haha

I always try and keep my hype to a not-so-insane level, but I think I'm giving in. Just thinking that we still have a month left is maddening. I don't always post in this thread, but I'm always watching. Consider me a brother.

So, where are those leaks?
release-the-dam-o.gif

Blizzard

Banned
Duck Hunt was just an elaborate troll by the leaker.

It was pretty much all real but the Duck Hunt render was photoshopped in.

lol could you imagine
Of all the things that one could be sad about, I think this might even beat Snake being removed for me. I never expected the Duck Hunt dog, then there was all the discussion about it being fake, and then it was accepted as real. If it turned out to be truly fake, it would be so tragic!

I think it'll be really funny if after getting 5th in this GAF poll Lucas not only is cut from the game but isn't even added as DLC down the line

Very, very few people actually see in grayscale. Much more common is seeing less contrast between red and green, if that makes sense.

I am aware of that, I also know of the different versions of color blindness (my neighbor has yellow-blue colorblindness). But especially if you're not familiar with the meaning of the Monado's symbols, and the fact they're otherwise identified by their colors, will make it difficult for them. They'll have to memorize more so than other players in what order the Monado changes modes.

Moonlight

Banned
well now I know what I'm going to spam

xksqtt.png

Zelda / Sheik
3rd Place (Victory Music!)

Notable Appearences
The Legend of Zelda (1987)
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (1988)
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (1992)
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (1998)
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (2000)
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (2000)
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (2003)
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap (2004)
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures (2005)
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (2006)
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (2007)
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (2009)
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (2011)
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (2013)
Hyrule Warriors (2014)

Bio
Princess Zelda is the eponymous name commonly given to the females born into the Royal Family of Hyrule in The Legend of Zelda series. With the exception of Link's Awakening and Majora's Mask, an incarnation of Zelda or one of her alter egos has always been one of the central characters in the series. Each incarnation of Zelda has been shown at various ages depending upon which title they appear in. They have appeared as a child, a teenager and as a young adult; for example, the Princess Zelda in Twilight Princess is around 20 years of age. Generally, incarnations of Zelda are the possessor of the Triforce of Wisdom, imbued with the essence of the Goddess Nayru. The essence of Nayru affords each Zelda divine wisdom, allowing them to discern the wisest decisions, especially in situations concerning the welfare of Hyrule. It grants them a myriad of mystical abilities, including the ability to heal others, though there is a possibility that this could also be an effect of their bloodline passing down Hylia's own powers and, later, the Light Force.

What NeoGAF Says
“She's in my second favorite game of all time (OOT), and plays immaculately in Melee.” - Anth0ny

“Always loved Zelda, and then Sheik was unstoppable in Melee. Good combination.” - Griss

“I just love her moveset, super kick, din's fire up-tilt, and I love the zelda series.” - Daria Morgendorffer

“Sheik is just awesome to play, moves quick and nothing beats jumping out of the stage an KO with a FAir.” - Diprosalic

“Used to be Shiek, but then moved on to Zelda. THEM FIELD CONTROL TACTICS!” - DimitriLH

“Zelda is tough to play, but fun when mastered, she received an insulting nerf, but her mechanics still maker her a blast to play. Now with out Sheik the anchor a.k.a. my taunt, I hoping SSB4 brings her best version yet, but history's not on our side.” - atr0cious

“Zelda's precision gameplay is insanely fun. In the vanilla games she's not all that great, but still a joy to use. In Project M though, she's a total nightmare. She controls the entire stage with Din's fire, and her lightning kicks are near perfection. So good!” - Kyzon

“Ninjas” - Platy

“Stylish and kinetic, Sheik is a character that I can say I connected to on all fronts - her fast paced movement, deceptive power, and her inspired design drew me instantly.” - Moonlight

“Throwing fireballs and KOing with sparkle power is oh so much fun!” - Benzychenz

tumblr_naugjoy8yi1tfte62o1_400.gif

Congrats, Zelda/Sheik!

Veteran Rankings Click on them to find out more!

Top Bottom