• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Miiverse Update Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think about what you just said. If the All-Star mode pic came from a different save/build then so could've the CSS. We already have evidence that the stage roster has been moved around a bit since the ESRB leak. What's to say the CSS was final either? There's no context to the picture captured.

Yeah, I agree, but I think the best evidence is the "more than 40 characters" thing. Although, as I said, I guess that also leaves room for a couple more characters, if you assume the mean either 49 or 50 characters and don't count the Miis.

So, yeah, I guess it could go either way, but I'd say it's best to assume that the leaked roster is the final one and not get your hopes up.

Rychu Supadude

Neo Member
Having the trophy be available straight-up is pretty harsh - Mewtwo and Pichu had their trophies elevated to the higher status of challenge unlocks at least! On the other hand, Dr. Mario, Roy and Young Link were nothing more than stickers...

I still feel that this character I never used deserves a better recognition of his former status!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
864690795.gif

Thank you.

Okay, I don't think I should stay up for this madness. Have fun leaking out details of the 3DS version without me for the next 8 or so hours. Night!

a7bd8gA.gif

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Try playing Classic as certain characters as well (Mario might unlock Dr. Mario again for example).

And on every difficulty.

And without getting a game over.

And as quickly as possible.

Speed, character, difficulty, # of continues used, all of these are important!

Richie

I need to have lunch. Stop refreshing. My shitty skill can't unlock things. currently only GB stage. by using kirby's FS once.

Heh, someone getting an early copy and having the whole Internet's pressure of unlocking every single thing, when they just wanna enjoy the game at their own pace.

jnWake

My newcomer (Bomberman) didn't get featured... (Is there any chance for a list with the voted newcomers? Or at least, ones with more than 2 votes!)

It was obvious that Falcon would win. He deserves it, he's alive only because of Smash now haha.

Game is looking pretty cool too. I'm enjoying the combos and stuff. I'm sure the game will be incredible for casual play. It's too early to tell for competitive play but it seems promising.

That DK timeline photo (posted like 40 pages ago) is amazing. The Great Banana Split had me cracking up haha.

Keeping up with this thread makes me post completely nonsense posts lol. It's even funnier because I've read like 50 pages with almost no news!

I'm very confused, where is "leak" discussion taking place? Why do people make so many threads ;_;

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Can anyone mail Tony a capture card so we can follow his every move in a 24/7 hype stream?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom