• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Miiverse Update Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiteio

"Tony. He's a mimbo. A male bimbo."

tumblr_l6lv6g6TPx1qbhcdgo1_500.jpg

Lunar15

If I got this game, I'd be taking hundreds of pictures and just uploading them in bulk.

I've never understood why people who get this stuff first always just kinda... trickle out weirdly angled shots at odd intervals.

MisterHero

for real. Can't believe we'd even have to say this.

I mean, don't you fakers understand HOW FUCKING SERIOUS THIS SITUATION REALLY IS!?!

A VIDEO GAME THAT COMES OUT IN LESS THAN HALF A WEEK IS LEAKING

THIS IS NO TIME FOR HILARIOUS JOKES
Hey you.

Your awesome wit ignored that SmashGAF has been circlejerking Ridley jokes for almost 2 goddamned years. It's not funny anymore. It's shitposting.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
No one should be posting fakes right now, it's just bad manners.

Kolma

While I'm ok with the OVERLY obvious fakes like Batman.
The other ones wether well done(Ridley) or not (Snake)
Are REALLY annoying

Golnei

If I got this game, I'd be taking hundreds of pictures and just uploading them in bulk.

I've never understood why people who get this stuff first always just kinda... trickle out weirdly angled shots at odd intervals.

Their leaking instincts take over. It's just not right to upload clear footage in large quantities.

PKrockin

Setting up, taking, uploading, and posting pictures takes time. Time they could be using unlocking characters people actually want to see instead of mariopunchingfoxinsingleplayerclassicmode.jpg

I don't think I can make it much longer, coach! My bed is calling me to dreamland, coach!

INJECT ME WITH ONE BILLION CCs OF HYPE IMMEDIATELY SO I CAN CONTINUE MY SHIFT, COACH!

jnWake

Hahaha come on crying because of a Smash fake? I like the guy's videos but it may be a bit too much :p

It'd be cool if leaker tried the Replay function.

Jose Otero...I know you're lurking. I just want you to know that I sent that Ness pic to Goldfarb before you did. That is all.

Still love you tho

Lunar15

Setting up, taking, uploading, and posting pictures takes time. Time they could be using unlocking characters people actually want to see instead of mariopunchingfoxinsingleplayerclassicmode.jpg

Nah, you're right. But it always just kinda makes me chuckle at how these things proceed.

Pikma

Banned
I think it's pretty fair, you're looking for info from random anonymous people not officially shared yet, if you fall for a fake it's your own damn fault

Hey you.

Your awesome wit ignored that SmashGAF has been circlejerking Ridley jokes for almost 2 goddamned years. It's not funny anymore. It's shitposting.

Actually I didn't even chuckle at Ridley, though I see the humor in it (and really if there were any time for Ridley joke mentions outside of the entire last two years it'd be right now).

The 'Snake Confirmed' one made me crack the fuck up, though. That shit's funny.

Then again I'm not taking this super goddamn duper seriously. It's a game leak, on SmashGAF. SmashGAF, insanity's home on GAF, and people are like 'wah ban the dudes posting obvious joke fakes' like they're legit hurt by them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom