• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Miiverse Update Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Fix

Even if he had different moves people would complain they wasted time on a "recolor".

Dark Pit can't win.

I was kind of hoping he'd be closer to what Wolf was to Fox/Falco. Hopefully he's got more than different properties to his moveset. Lucina's already looking to be a straight-up clone in terms of attacks/animations.

Pikma

Banned
if Lucas is cut I'm gonna shit everywhere I can
and cry till I fall asleep
, now that a fucking recolor made it as an actual character,

Even if he had different moves people would complain they wasted time on a "recolor".

Dark Pit can't win.
While I'm sure some would, I know I wouldn't. If Dark Pit even just had some unique animations in how he moved - anything to differentiate his silhouette from Pit - I would be happy. He's an interesting enough character that giving him his own clone slot is justifiable.

But... every move we've seen him do thusfar is just Pit's. So... as it stands, he's really not any better than an alternate costume.

Also, holy crap the Magicant song is glorious, them Four Melodies.

JB2448

I can't get over this music. I'm willing to pay triple digits for the 3DS version alone. And guys, just think about the potential Wii U Mother stages. Think about them. Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
I've never played Mother but Magicant is amazing

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
That Magicant.
The Eight Melodies. The Smiles and Tears. The memories of Earthbound in the background. Flying Men coming out to help, and getting a tombstone if they die. Guys this is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom