• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Miiverse Update Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still salty about the Dark Pit fight. Not because of Dark Pit but because the streamer is a fucking idiot who kept spamming one goddamn attack over and over.

I was getting so hype

Pikma

Banned
In conclusion to seeing Dark Pit.

fuck-this-and-this.gif

so much this

Durden77

Though Dr. Mario and Lucina at least had their own models. Dark Pit is a texture swap - why couldn't he have just been an alt, with Alph getting the promotion to separate slot?

We all know exactly why.

main2.jpg

I'm sorry but it's completely obvious at this point. Dark Pit is fucking overkill.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Just caught up with thread, why people are upset about Dark Pit since you have like a month to get over with it.

He's just a bonus character that got added to the roster at last minutes. I'm very happy that I got Dark Pit :)

Mik317

I wish there are a rule that the moment anyone complains about slots in fighting games, someone gets to smack them in the face

Just caught up with thread, why people are upset about Dark Pit since you have like a month to get over with it.

He's just a bonus character that got added to the roster at last minutes. I'm very happy that I got Dark Pit :)
You like thing. That's ok.
Some people don't like thing. That's also ok.

This dude can barely land a hit. Shaking my head. Seems like items don't spawn for character unlock battles any more. Tell this dude to just play a versus round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom