• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Miiverse Update Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
The duck rapidfire bill attacks to the side were hilarious too. I think the dog is my favorite new character, even though I'm happy about Rosalina and Wii Fit Trainer. I never expected the dog.

Seems like the theory that Duck Hunt would use the zapper reticule in his moves is correct, making the name "Duck Hunt" refer the dog, duck, and unseen hunter.

Durden77

Wow....his moveset is beautiful. I knew it would be cool but man.

I'm a bit surprised there's not more original Duck Hunt sounds though. I haven't even heard his laugh. Sounds like he might have a different one from his intro, which would be lame.

Roo

I'm watching the whole thing and I still can't believe it.
Duck Hunt is a real thing. A Smash character from all things.
Fucking unbelievable

Duderz

Banned
He's playing with different characters every time. He randomly chose Mega Man that particular time...I don't see what the big deal is. He just got the game a few hours ago!

I'm more talking about shooting DHD at close range when that hardly does any damage instead of an actual smash attack. But you're right, this might be his first time playing.

Here we go again!

EDIT: GOT HIM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom