• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Miiverse Update Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, what if the last unlockable character is
Dark Meta Knight from Kirby Triple Deluxe?

That would make sense with the Sakurai Bias and all.

(no)

Again guys wait for official word on DLC before panicking too much. With that said, considering Nintendo's tendency to do the opposite of what makes sense, watch them not even have DLC.

10635798_10152678039980734_5233057206798269234_n.jpg

EloquentM

aka Mannny
apparently you unlock Bowser Jr by suiciding at the start of a VS mode match (at least that's how the other guy did it)
That only works if you've got the challenger approaching sign to show up previously for that character.

Fake edit: although that didn't work for unlocking gannondorf

emb

That's cause Duck Hunt is the shit! Though, I never had issue with R.O.B.
I think both characters are awesome!

I was thinking about it in terms of last unlockable. But re-thinking, ROB wasn't even that. Wolf/Jiggs/Toon Link were.

In that case I'm surprised DHD didn't fill G&W's role from Melee.

I think both characters are awesome!

I was thinking about it in terms of last unlockable. But re-thinking, ROB wasn't even that. Wolf/Jiggs/Toon Link were.

In that case I'm surprised DHD didn't fill G&W's role from Melee.
Oh yeah, same. I thought it was weird he was unlocked so quickly.

Interesting that nobody has unlocked ROB at random yet. I'm seeing lots of conflicting unlock requirements. Some people remain hopeful that a character like Mewtwo or something is unlockable after every other character has been unlocked.

Would be the last logical reason why we haven't seen a new character in these streams, but it's a bit of a stretch. We'll know soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom