• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Miiverse Update Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porsche9146

Neo Member
Obviously they're either cut or not present in the first place, but has anyone at least seen trophies of Ridley, Lucas, the Ice Climbers, and the like yet?

Sai-kun

Banned
I guess it's time to call it quits...

j9ofx8eqoKq2L.jpg

Yep, this is it for me. Hope you guys enjoy, it definitely looks good.

SuperSah

Banned
I need to hear Sakurai's reasoning behind Dark Pit and Dr. Mario.

Other than that, game looks top notch. DHG looks amazing, as does Bowser Jr.

Vuapol

Mains ahoy!

Mains from the Past

Yoshi (since 64)
Fox (since 64)
Lucario (since Brawl)
Olimar (since Brawl)
Meta Knight (since Brawl)

New ones I plan to Main

Greninja (it's a ninja frog, and my X starter)
Duck Hunt (no words)
Bowser Jr. (mech fight go)
Little Mac (punching things never goes out of style)
Robin
Shulk

Captain Falcon (PAWNCH)
Ness (Mother needs some love right now)

I'm sure I'll also fall in love with somebody I didn't intend to when I actually get the game in my hands.

Revven

Just got out of my afternoon classes -- I'm guessing the ESRB leak was the full roster all along? If so, glad I didn't get my hopes up then.

shaowebb

u7pQU9u.jpg

I mained this mother fucker for a DECADE and now he gets buff!
uair is fast
fair is fast
fsmash is strong and has a nice hitbox
bair has range still
ftilt is fast
jab is really strong

Oh lord yes this will be GOOD.

Still working on finding avatars, but in case you guys didn't get my PMs:

Durden77:
d48ldUX.png

Kjellson:
bnAWL4I.png

JB-the-Hunter:
w7iGvJu.png

Still working on a few. Could somebody let JB know? I think he has me on ignore.

Drago

Not surprised the ESRB roster was final, a little disappointing there wasn't anything more but oh well.

I still haven't fully gotten over the cuts from Brawl. Lucas, Wolf, and Snake were all some of my absolute favorites to play as in Brawl so it really massively sucks that they're no more. No Ice Climbers feels like a huge loss, too. I'll get over it eventually, but these cuts are way worse than the cuts from Melee to Brawl, for me anyways. :(

Love pretty much all of the newcomers, at least.

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Just got done with my work today, and I see this thread has blown up since last night. Smash Run not playable online? Dammit.

What modes ARE playable online? Has anyone confirmed that yet?

I hope it's possible to do a team match with a friend as your teammate, but with randoms as opponents. Really don't want it to be like Brawl where your teammate was random too. I guess no one's confirmed how that works, though?

Revven

Yep. Final roster is confirmed, no surprises.

Coolios, thanks for responding. People should accept the roster for how it is now, speculation is over (yay).

I guess I will give my own full opinion in a post later when I get home now that we know the ESRB was the final roster -- been holding out on doing it until we knew for sure. :p

Incredibly happy with this roster. Well, I always have been since Mega Man was revealed, everything else is just awesome bonus to me. Also love the other newcomers, especially Bowser Jr, Duck Hunt Dog, Pacman, Palutena and Shulk.

The only real bummer is Smash Run being local only.

I forgot about this.

Hopefully in the next few days we'll know if For Glory and For Fun online is garbage like Brawl or not. Here's hoping for good net code and barely any input lag.
I'm sad for the absence of my main, but in the end this is what really matters to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom