• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Miiverse Update Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
WAIT HOW DO WE KNOW ITS TIME?

tumblr_mpsedlTpWa1rorzsxo1_500.png

It's been a pleasure hyping with all of you.

I just want to say I think your avatar's the best one Neorice has made and I was once almost tempted to go through with editing it with tear pixels when you mentioned how sad you were that Banjo-Kazooie would never be playable.

JediLink

Jesus guys, the leaks haven't even started yet and you're already spamming the hell out of the thread. Let's just wait, shall we?

-Horizon-

Movie 3 is easily the best of the original three with international theatrical releases. More character-driven, more imaginative, less nonsensical in its themes, and
fake
Entei is pretty badass.

The other two don't hold up well as an adult. The First Movie is saccharine and idiotic, movie 2000 has some interesting elements but never explores them and has a really shitty theme (The power of one! In a franchise about friendship and teamwork...).

Entei papa is best papa
Oooh I liked that movie too. While I do think Destiny Deoxys beat it out on the action side the 3rd movie definitely had more emotion driving it.

Sponge

Banned
I just want to say I think your avatar's the best one Neorice has made and I was once almost tempted to go through with editing it with tear pixels when you mentioned how sad you were that Banjo-Kazooie would never be playable.

That would have been absolutely hilarious!

At least we're getting Duck Hunt :) Close enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom