• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Miiverse Update Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reposting after Duck Hunt hype just in case not every one caught the possible disconfirming of a Rhythm Tengoku rep.
:(

Do other characters get logos then? I'd imagine that at this point the ESRB list is the final roster.

I did miss that Doc actually gets the tornado though. Nice! So he's the least-cloney in the clone corner lol

ffdgh

This is such a great stage. Bravo Sakurai, bravo.

bQlnNFp.gif

Quite cute imo

Doc for best intro!

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
DUCK HUNT DOG LIVES

Oh my god Duck Hunt Dog's spinning aerial attack was AWESOME!

YEAH DUCK HUNT!

I... loved Duck Hunt Dog! he looks so damn fun!!!

Duck Hunt Dog looks sweet, those Hogan's Alley characters.

DHG meteored his ass

DUCK HUNT DOG IS REAL, I CAN FINALLY GO TO SLEEP

Duck Hunt Dog

WOW

We're finally going to see him!

Guys, with Duck hunt 100% confirmed, I'm completely satisfied with this roster. Bring Oct. 3 the fuck on!

I have so much hype for DHD right now it's unbearable. I can't believe he's actually in this.

How did he get to the dog?

I knew all along that the dog and ducks were in it together.

DHD Time!!!

DOG IS UP

That dog is awesome.

Alright. Duck Hunt main confirmed. Loving the shit outta what I'm seeing.

Yeah, I really love those reactions I'm reading! Yeah, he's just great unlockable character. I gotta to unlock him asap!

He doesn't do the laugh, but he does the animation during his intro and after his Final Smash, and he snickers while lying down for one of his taunts. It's possible they use the classic sound for one of his victory poses, but it hasn't been confirmed yet.

Yeah, I'm referring to the actual sound. It'd be pretty weird if it wasn't in, but hey, HE'S ACTUALLY PLAYABLE.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
:(

Do other characters get logos then? I'd imagine that at this point the ESRB list is the final roster.

I did miss that Doc actually gets the tornado though. Nice! So he's the least-cloney in the clone corner lol

What you need to do is have someone not unlock a series exclusive character like Ness or Wario and try to get a trophy from their series. If the logo doesn't appear you'll know if they only appear once you've unlocked the associated characters.

Hatchtag

Banned
I actually do like Duck Hunt, which I'm surprised by. Thought I'd hate him.
Will say...I really do think that Chorus Kids were cut at some point. The Smash Run enemy, the trophy, the leaks...I donno. Even if it is a big series, it seems like a bit much for something with no playable rep.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
DHD is god tier

Duck Hunt is Meta Knight tier.

DHD overpowered confirmed.

Holy shit though that down smash wrecked him. Looks like he shoots the duck off his back as an attack as well.

Im in tears.

Oh man....what makes it even funnier is the fact that he was pumped and actually doing better in the classic run. Then gets wrecked in less then 10 seconds vs Duck Hunt XD

I'm liking this dog.

OH MY GOD.

HIS RECOVERY THE DUCK FLIES AND CARRIES HIM.

OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU SAKURAI YOU GENIUS BASTARD YOU.

Duck Hunt Dog recover flight is SO ADORABLE.

DHD too stronk

I really hope that Duck Hunt is very good character because I'm planning to main him if he ever got confirmed.

Wow it looks like I have a lot of catch up reading to do. I fell asleep around the time we saw Dark Pit, and it looks like a lot has gone down since then. Did some of you guys stay up all night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom