• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Miiverse Update Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
So has everyone resigned themselves to the leaked roster being final? I don't see how the Mii Fighters not being there explains the All-Star lock. They're not a hidden character you have to unlock, right?

And didn't that Ziplo guy or whatever say "Mewtwo is in?" Seems strange that he'd just throw all his credibility away for nothing, especially after garnering so much Internet goodwill over the last day.

Trying to keep hope alive for my Chorus Kids!
Yeah, we're just offering a potential explination for why we haven't seen anyone new yet.

Chorus Kids were probably deconfirmed by the Karate Joe trophy from my understanding.

Forkball

I've resigned myself to the roster being final a long time ago. Most people should do the same if they don't want intense disappointment. I mean, there could be newcomers we haven't seen yet, but I'm betting a 99.8% chance that the ESRB leak had the final roster.

CassSept

What is it? I've been following along with everything, but we haven't gotten hard disconfirmations of anything other than Wolf yet.

I'm perfectly prepared for the probable scenario that they're not in, but we don't actually know everything about the roster 100% yet.

Karate Joe trophy doesn't use a seperate Rhythm Tengoku/Heaven icon, they're probably not in then.

Real Hero

I've resigned myself to the roster being final a long time ago. Most people should do the same if they don't want intense disappointment. I mean, there could be newcomers we haven't seen yet, but I'm betting a 99.8% chance that the ESRB leak had the final roster.
Yeah I doubt there is more. A great roster anyway.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
So what happens if they destroy Crazy Hand first? Everytime she fights him she goes for Master Hand. Does it change the following transformation?

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
So you have to unlock Mii Fighters like unlocking the Mii Racer in MK8? Makes sense.

Guess we already have the final roster.

BRING ON THE FULL GAME

Mewtwo fits cleanly into the CSS. It would shift Duck Hunt down to the other single characters and leave that row mostly untouched because it already had one slot left.

So it could happen.

What is it? I've been following along with everything, but we haven't gotten hard disconfirmations of anything other than Wolf yet.

I'm perfectly prepared for the probable scenario that they're not in, but we don't actually know everything about the roster 100% yet.
Edited my post, but here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=129472901&postcount=10567

nortemblem5uqhz.png

All trophies belonging to a series with a playable character seem to have a series emblem on their trophy description page. Trophies like Nintendogs (notable because I think this has an emblem on the stage select screen if I'm not mistaken), Barbara, and Karate Joe (Rhythm Tengoku) are missing such an emblem. In all fairness, we haven't seen an example of a trophy from a series that hasn't had a character unlocked for it (like Ashley from the Wario series) or any Mother trophies, so there's no telling if they gain an emblem upon unlocking characters since people obviously aren't checking trophies every time they unlock one.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
He is trolling. By the very definition of the word he is.

He is fishing for response with bait. In fact being quiet after dropping the bait is part of fishing. If you haven't cottoned on yet because you don't have a dictionary, trolling is a fishing term to do with casting nets.

So if he is lying about the trolling one can only conclude that literally every single word he has said since birth is a lie.

And Squirtle. Someone found his trophy.

Oh yeah, forgot about him. We've known Squirtle and Ivysaur were gone ever since the Smash Direct, though...

Yeah, we're just offering a potential explination for why we haven't seen anyone new yet.

Chorus Kids were probably deconfirmed by the Karate Joe trophy from my understanding.

Karate Joe trophy doesn't use a seperate Rhythm Tengoku/Heaven icon, they're probably not in then.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the Karate Joe thing. That's pretty damning. Well, if that's how it's gotta be... there's always DLC! I'd like to believe in the possibility of emblem-less trophies only gaining an emblem upon the unlocking of their playable character rep, but... not holding my breath for that one.

ffdgh

So what happens if they destroy Crazy Hand first? Everytime she fights him she goes for Master Hand. Does it change the following transformation?

I'm curious too. Killing master hand brings out master core so killing crazy hand brings out crazy core?

All this Melee music and Doc, I honestly wouldn't be surprised at a Mewtwo return and the cherry on top of the Melee nostalgia.

Also Brawl's theme is in the credits, you can never escape it!

Jawmuncher

He is fishing for response with bait. In fact being quiet after dropping the bate is part of fishing. If you have cottoned on yet because you don't have a dictionary, trolling is a fishing term to do with casting nets.

So if he is lying about the trolling one can only conclude that literally every single word he has said since birth is a lie.

That's a lot of lies.

He is fishing for response with bait. In fact being quiet after dropping the bate is part of fishing. If you haven't cottoned on yet because you don't have a dictionary, trolling is a fishing term to do with casting nets.

Sounds good to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom