• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Miiverse Update Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanboss

wh8CjnP.jpg

OV5Jz1G.jpg

EDIT : src : http://mastiff.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/famicom/1410438115/l50

Caj814

Anyone else believe the final characters will only be added once the Wii U version is released? It's looking that way with how nothing outside the leak is really popping up by now.

Jawmuncher

Anyone else believe the final characters will only be added once the Wii U version is released? It's looking that way with how nothing outside the leak is really popping up by now.

This is what I have been thinking for awhile.
New characters to coincide with the WiiU version would increase hype.

Imagine this... you unlock every character you could from classic. Then you go to the mode with the lock and you unlock more characters.
And all characters from brawl are in.

Razzle Dazzle

Neo Member
I suppose it makes sense that all the characters we've already seen would end up being unlocked before anyone new... Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I can't help but feel pessimistic about this.

Maybe because I got up at 8:00am to watch and I am FAR from a morning person.

Hate to be a downer but clone FSes and some other things about this game are just bad. I'm still loving the way it looks and I'm hype, but some things seriously make me scratch my damn head.

Cse

Banned
Just woke up.

I think it's pretty telling that all of the characters that have been unlocked thus far were all in the leaked roster.

Looks like it was indeed final.

I really hope Isaac's absence as an AT means he'll be a playable either now or some time down the line. He is literally the last character left in the Nintendo pantheon who I actively want to see as a fighter in Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom