• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Miiverse Update Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayis

Also a chrome trophy lol.
DGUDGIGOG F2F IFDYGIFUOGIIGDHDUFOGUOG IOO FJODYCJZGF UK OUGDYHIDICGFOHIFOHUG POO XJCGSGGUXKB HIP HOD HI VIDOHU SD IGSYFIDFYDOFOGYFIST ADV OVIFHIGSIVUCKB OH XZKB UH C OUT ZIV OH X YO HUF OK X IOO CD HI VHZ TURNED FOXCJZB IT G OUGDYHIDICGFOHIFOHUG D YO HFYG OUGDYHIDICGFOHIFOHUG SYVLVKVUXOJXU YO H DC LDDI CD YO HOC HI CNN PXJXY DC OXUGCUVC IOO VIG I AM CRYING TEARS OF HAPPINESS RIGHT NOW PURIN BABY IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Pyrokai

Guys help.

I can't help it...but I am super disappointed in this roster. I am trying so hard not to be disappointed and look at all the good things but I'm just so bummed out :(

Does anyone think we will have new characters/old vets in the Wii u version that will be (free) DLC for 3DS? They have nothing left to hype the Wii U real ease with now. I am holding I to hope :(

Zalman

PwWwra2.jpg

Yes
Larry, Roy,Wendy,Iggy,Morton,Lemmy,Ludwig
Pictures pretty please

Golnei

Excellent, thanks. Duck Hunt looks and sounds amazing.

I'm also really pleased with Dr. Mario. Unique intro, unique Final Smash, the return of the pills and Mario Tornado. Looks good. :)

I've come around on Dr. Mario as well. He's a pretty good clone (or semi-clone, I guess), visually distinct with a well-differentiated moveset; and serving as the representative of a separate sub-series.

Wanderer5

The same normals and specials, with a Melee Ganondorf level of variance. The FS is the only point of divergence.
So he doesn't even use his staff (unless Pit uses it too)? Unless he uses it in final smash, but ugh seem like they could have done more with him rather than have the same normals and specials.:/

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"

emb

Guys help.

I can't help it...but I am super disappointed in this roster. I am trying so hard not to be disappointed and look at all the good things but I'm just so bummed out :(

Does anyone think we will have new characters/old vets in the Wii u version that will be (free) DLC for 3DS? They have nothing left to hype the Wii U real ease with now. I am holding I to hope :(
Now that we're past the prerelease period, don't worry so much about who's in the roster. Get excited for the gameplay!

jackal27

Banned
Guys help.

I just don't get it man. Lots of characters both old and new with some super interesting additions. There are a couple of clones, but so what?

What's up with the birdman character (I think that's what they're called) on Magicant stage?

In MOTHER 1 you go to Magicant and the birdmen join your party, but when they lose their HP you can't recover them, they die. When you go back to their house there's a gravestone for each birdman fell in battle. And yet they're willing to help you.

"No crying until the end"

emb

I was wondering why Zipzo lied... I think it's just a joke coming off of his previous tweet, which was: "These leaks are nuts but out of curiosity, can't Nintendo find and screw this guy? I remember the Pokemon leak..."

Kyzer

Banned
To add some context, because I think its important when it comes to remembering and realizing the basis of Dark Pits inclusion...

He was one of the most requested newcomers in Japan. So he's popular. It'll make the kids happy

Yoshi88

Hey, you play on the OG 3DS. Is it really playable that way ? Not too small ? I'm very close to buy a XL for this game.

Would like to know impressions on the OG 3DS as well. Since the New 3DS XL is nowhere in sight in the near future for EU, i'm really close tu upgrading to XL for SSB, especially after hearing about the free game promotion now.

Lunar15

I will say though, although there's two characters I wanted that didn't make it (Issac & Paper Mario) I have to admit that this roster is fucking AWESOME.

49 characters is a dream. The game is packed to the brim, and the amount of variety is mind boggling. A few clones don't hurt this roster at all.

Sakurai even made me like Duck Hunt Dog. We're living in great times, GAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom