• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Miiverse Update Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
YLAsZCv.jpg

cLmRBRy.jpg

hU5Uzho.jpg

They do have different sound files.

Fast Aerials, quite a few KO moves, I think he would be pretty good in tourney.

Sorry for shitty Ipad pictures lol
And there we have it!!

Gamefreak

Neo Member
It's safe to say clone characters are pretty much the same as the originals, except for a few B moves and FS that are different. They could be easily alt but Sakurai decided to go down this path instead. I guess we just have to deal with it:( Pit and Dark Pit are quite shitty TBH.

JCX

Kind of wish they didn't make the characters unlockable. I'm just going to be annoyed at having to play to unlock all the characters since they'd all leak beforehand. Also sad I won't have the joy of discovering unlocked characters and discussing the methods with friends like I did with Melee.

One of the reasons I think people soured on Brawl so quickly is that we knew most of what was in it beforehand, there was no surprise, so we were left to focus on its mechanics, which many people clearly didn't like as much as melee. Hope that doesn't happen here.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
They do have different sound files.

Fast Aerials, quite a few KO moves, I think he would be pretty good in tourney.

Sorry for shitty Ipad pictures lol

I assume only the rim and propeller change colour.

Guess it was a bit much to expect this:
jbzgptHuMSyp8u.png

Well I got the rim colour of five of them correct and for Lemmy I guessed the main colour (yellow because of his balls (oh my)). Don't know where the red for Roy comes from. His glasses were a bit redder in the past...?

Synless

I have to say I'm slightly dissapointed with all the reused environments and music. Brawl and Melee had these two but they didn't pop up as much as I'm seeing in these screens.

Also, is there a Lucas alt for ness?

Kind of wish they didn't make the characters unlockable. I'm just going to be annoyed at having to play to unlock all the characters since they'd all leak beforehand. Also sad I won't have the joy of discovering unlocked characters and discussing the methods with friends like I did with Melee.

One of the reasons I think people soured on Brawl so quickly is that we knew most of what was in it beforehand, there was no surprise, so we were left to focus on its mechanics, which many people clearly didn't like as much as melee. Hope that doesn't happen here.

This time we know more and earlier.

Edit: why isn't anyone using the freaking visions of Shulk?

-Horizon-

The Final Destination stage still looking great.

Hoping for DLC stages and characters then to expand on the small count in this version.

Ivan 3414

It's safe to say clone characters are pretty much the same as the originals, except for a few B moves and FS that are different. They could be easily alt but Sakurai decided to go down this path instead. I guess we just have to deal with it:( Pit and Dark Pit are quite shitty TBH.

Agreed. Really could have done without all the clones in this game if it meant one new character with a unique move set could be added. And Dark Pit really sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom