• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supernatural: Season 8 |OT|- Meet the New Boss. Now on Wednesday Nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BQOxwdECIAA4iai.jpg

Spoilers from EW:

That Men of Letters stuff is just the gift that keeps on giving. It’s no secret that I was a big fan of the introduction of this mythology last year, and EP Jeremy Carver told me this week that they intend to ride the MOL train into this season. “We’ll be delving a lot more into that,” he says, “and in fact we’ll be seeing the very first two hunters to ever be stationed at the men of letters bunker. That’s a really, really fun episode we have coming up early in the season where we will be flashing back to 1935.”

Elsewhere, it will take at least the first three episodes for the show to get back into the case-of-the-week format as before, then they’ll be dealing with the fallout of thousands of angels falling from the sky. “There are a lot of pieces to pick up. As we pick up those pieces, we’re always introducing new things, but we’re very much in the world of consequences of last season,” he shared.

But when we do get back to the week-to-week ongoings, here’s something to look forward to: an episode that will cause Dean to become what EP Robert Singer called “Doctor Dean-little.” Yes, he talks to animals. (!!) “One of the highlights being Dean getting into a brawl with a pigeon,” Carver dished. “It’s a logical progression from fairies to pigeons.”

That last one sounds awesome.

Rokam

So Misha hinted he had a big announcement regarding UK and Phone Booths, here it is!
BQ1OPXvCAAAL84U.jpg:large

BQ1LBFYCEAAixoz.jpg:large

A bunch of treats for people to take.

I know people who don't watch Supernatural, think it's a stupid show, but are breathless about news for what Misha is doing. He's so damned hilarious. I love him.

Another Vancouverite is joining the show. Tahmoh Penikett (Battlestar Galactica, Dollhouse) has been cast
as a fallen angel.

Using tinyurl for the source since the IGN link itself contains a spoiler.
Source: http://tinyurl.com/ksednt9

Nice.

Now that casting I like. Hopefully he isn't some throw away character.

He'll probably dead by the end of the episode.

So Misha hinted he had a big announcement regarding UK and Phone Booths, here it is!
BQ1OPXvCAAAL84U.jpg:large

BQ1LBFYCEAAixoz.jpg:large

A bunch of treats for people to take.

Ha. I love this dude

One of the few great supporting characters from the first five seasons that the writers haven't managed to kill off yet. I'm sure they'll find a way, though, irony be damned.

I think he is pretty much unkillable.

He is like the second most powerfull being in the show apart from God where ever the fuck he is.

Savitar

So for the thread title, can we have something like "When you fell from Heaven did it hurt" or "Hallejuah it's raining men" when the new season starts.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
So for the thread title, can we have something like "When you fell from Heaven did it hurt" or "Hallejuah it's raining men" when the new season starts.

Yeah, we need a new thread title like real soon. Here are some of the top of my head:

"More Fallen Angels than Diablo III"
"We Busted the Stairway to Heaven..."
"Heaven isn't too far away...in fact, it's down here now"

Michael Hogan was already on the show during the Leviathan season.
Oh, yeah. Thanks for reminding me. Forgot most of that arc already.

Super spoilery promo here.

Hooray Death!!!!

Oh, yes!

I think he is pretty much unkillable.

He is like the second most powerful being in the show apart from God where ever the fuck he is.

Don't forget that when God dies, Death shall reap him.

Yeah, we need a new thread title like real soon. Here are some of the top of my head:

"More Fallen Angels than Diablo III"
"We Busted the Stairway to Heaven..."
"Heaven isn't too far away...in fact, it's down here now"

I personally vote for It's Raining Men.

I kind of like "It's Raining Men" as well. But after so many people (or a vocal few), I have been worried about anything remotely spoilery being in the thread titles of anything I make now. It was all after the subtitle for the season 7 thread being "In Castiel We Fear."

Have thought about putting something about it moving back to Tuesdays. Something like "The Boys are Back...on Tuesday Nights!" or whatever.

Radec

His first appearance on the show is probably the best one of all characters.

The music.. The car.. The demonstration of his power..

Fucking awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom