• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Swatter Gets 20 Years for Fatal Shooting

Ravi_elite

Banned
I hope the punishment for the people who do this crap to others online only gets harsher. We do not need scum like them lurking online

holdmouseone

Neo Member
Dominica Finch, said Barriss got what he deserved, but that she also wants to see police held accountable. Finch’s family has sued the city of Wichita and the officers involved. Police have said the officer who shot Finch thought he was reaching for a gun because he moved a hand toward his waistband. Prosecutors declined to charge the officer.

Sedgwick County District Attorney Marc Bennett defended that decision.
“I am very much sympathetic to the Finch family, but at the end of the day my determination has to be in what the law allows,” Bennett said.

:messenger_neutral: ... Unreal.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Did you watch the video? They tell the dude to put his hands up and then shoot him when he does.
This is the bigger problem. The police used this guy as a scapegoat when they murdered an innocent man for literally doing nothing, and they're getting off scott free because they can blame their crime on his crime.

Throw the swatter in prison for a couple decades? Sure, he earned it. But why aren't we hearing anything about the police and their crime?

#Phonepunk#

Banned
This scum directly involved in the death of another person over a fucking video game

Lock him up and throw away the key. He is an anti social maniac and a danger to society

Klayzer

Still baffled at how trained SWAT members with high powered firearms are fearful of an unarmed citizen. Before he could have fired a weapon every SWAT member would've unloaded on him.

NickFire

Still baffled at how trained SWAT members with high powered firearms are fearful of an unarmed citizen. Before he could have fired a weapon every SWAT member would've unloaded on him.
In the real world, swat members do not respawn if someone shoots them dead. And in the real world, swat members are not a bunch of juveniles who believe a better gun will save you from a bullet from a weaker gun.

HeresJohnny

The only swatting he’ll be doing now will involve swatting big giant shlongs out of his face.

Last edited:

Klayzer

In the real world, swat members do not respawn if someone shoots them dead. And in the real world, swat members are not a bunch of juveniles who believe a better gun will save you from a bullet from a weaker gun.
In the real world also innocent citizens do not magically respawn either.

Top Bottom