• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Swedes + Live Actions + Parappa = ??

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
I've been on a bit of a Parappa revival lately.

Just ordered the soundtracks to the first Parappa and Lammy. A compilation of those 2 on PSP would be great.

I would say Parappa 3 on PS3 as well, but after the disappointment of 2 I don't think I could go through that again.

Eggo

GameFan Alumnus
That was actually decent. The Parappa guy had the voice down. He had that wierd stutter start stopping voice that sounds so unnatural, it's like his generation 1 PlayStation was skipping. I love it.

teiresias

I'm a little concerned that something that would barely get a passing grade as a tongue-in-cheek project for "English Class" is being passed off as a bachelor's thesis.

White Man

teiresias said:
I'm a little concerned that something that would barely get a passing grade as a tongue-in-cheek project for "English Class" is being passed off as a bachelor's thesis.

That's exactly what I said when I first saw this.

I liked it. Great idea.

Edit: It's interesting to see this website mention Prince of Persia when saying this technique would be difficult to apply. Didn't the European PoP3 ad show off gameplay through real life?

Anyone have the link to that?

Shompola

Banned
Mac the KNife said:
I liked it. Great idea.

Edit: It's interesting to see this website mention Prince of Persia when saying this technique would be difficult to apply. Didn't the European PoP3 ad show off gameplay through real life?

Anyone have the link to that?

That is why they mentioned PoP I think. Follow the link and youll get the ad.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Eggo said:
That was actually decent. The Parappa guy had the voice down. He had that wierd stutter start stopping voice that sounds so unnatural, it's like his generation 1 PlayStation was skipping. I love it.

Yeah, I wondered for a bit if they were using a recording

Top Bottom