• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sweet little bumble-bee, more than just a fantasy.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Doot-doo-doo-doo-doo-da-da! Doot-doo-doo-doo-doo-da-da!

I can't turn this soundtrack off. Someone...please help. I don't like videogame soundtracks, but this is too good. Hearing these songs in their entirety rocks. I'm so putting these in my next mix. The lyrics are incredible cheese, I've known this since day one, but the beats are fantastic and varied.

Those who have no idea what I'm talking about need not apply to this thread.

P.S. The series has gone downhill since the 3rd, honestly.

P.P.S.: Boom Boom Dollar is the shit.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I was actually playing that song on the arcade version of 5th Mix on Friday, still love it.

No way has the series gotten worse. 4th Mix was better than anything you could ever imagine.

Some people don't want to be seen playing their portable systems in public where I'm not like that at all... but gee I really hope the passers-by weren't paying close attention to "Oh Nick Please Not So Quick."

AlphaSnake

JoshuaJSlone said:
Some people don't want to be seen playing their portable systems in public where I'm not like that at all... but gee I really hope the passers-by weren't paying close attention to "Oh Nick Please Not So Quick."

Or the insane amount of moaning in "Turn Me On". I mean come on...seriously.

Still, it went downhill after 3rd Mix IMO.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
How can you all deny the magic that is "Cowgirl"!? The song that actually makes you gallop around and hold your belt buckle...or maybe that's just a Texas thing.

AlphaSnake

Grizzlyjin said:
How can you all deny the magic that is "Cowgirl"!? The song that actually makes you gallop around and hold your belt buckle...or maybe that's just a Texas thing.

... :|

Dsal

it's going to come out of you and it's going to taste so good
During a very drunken party one time, we tried to come up with they lyrics to Boom Boom Dollar:

Boom Boom Boom, shake me like a bagel
Boom Boom Boom, push it out like butter

The actual lyrics don't sound anything like it, but we had a lot of Hennessy

Belfast

I would say the series' song selection hit its peak with 5th. Obviously, there were some really good songs after that, but from 3rd-5th, the song selections just, as a whole, went together a lot, lot better.

Top Bottom