• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment |OT| Now in English | #YOLO - You Only Live Online

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Providing Bandai Europe don't cock it up (and they're really not known for doing that in terms of getting games out, CE/LE content, maybe but not the actual publication of games) I'm probably going to get this.

It looks surprisingly well put together given how most tie in games tend to vear towards the opposite.

Kirito sounds off though, Like constantly one or two tones happier(?) than I'm want to peg him?

Ah no in the video Ive actually edited my character including his voice so for the fights is that customized voice. There are 7? different choices if you edit your character. If you leave the character as the default it will be the usual Kirito voice everyone is used to.

Parakeetman

Very awesome OT and very much looking forward to this game in the West.

Thanks its much appreciated!

All that Im really hoping for eventually, which Id imagine make it a lot more hyped for in the west is if it had internet play too. Since currently co-op is only via ad-hoc it seems. No official word yet if they are trying to patch in internet play yet as of this time.

At least a positive side is as you have seen from posts here on GAF + in the OT is that there will be a lot of extra content, which Id imagine BanNam will be smart and include at least the first initial large one in the US release or at least have it pushed out shortly after release. But all the other smaller weekly content updates that Japan will be getting am not as sure about for the West.

Would imagine with how they say summer for release that we will be getting more details during the E3 on the title.

koutoru

VRMMORPG... Pretty long name for a faux MMO.

Anyways, it looks like it'll be interesting and it's awesome they're giving out all this content.
(And with the anime airing around the same time, it might even help sales in other regions).

Parakeetman

VRMMORPG... Pretty long name for a faux MMO.

Anyways, it looks like it'll be interesting and it's awesome they're giving out all this content.
(And with the anime airing around the same time, it might even help sales in other regions).

I havent looked it up yet, but was curious if the next season of the show will be airing in the US for example the same time as Japan? Seeing how a lot of content these days is done via online streaming services. In Japan will be in July this year.

Since if so, then yeah most def will help sales in the US if that happens as its re-lighting the interest in the series. Only thing though I suppose, is that its from the previous half of the first series. But then again still would be good timing overall.

Im trying to think currently what else Bandai Namco has to offer for the E3 besides tales related stuff. Would be nice if they had demos of the game out on the show floor with people being able to try the co-op feature.

is there enough varied stuff to keep your level gear up without having to do the bottom of the barrel stuff? how dependent is gear and level to succeed in this? Its more mmo than action game right?

No idea what you mean by "bottom of the barrel stuff". But yes it is gear dependent / stats based just like any RPG. While it is action based, so there is the timing of attacks, dodges, parries and such at the same time the players stats are crucial to winning in general. The most important one being accuracy. Since for the most part when an enemy is higher level than you are with this game you will miss a lot, but thankfully there are skills that raise accuracy / make 100% chance to hit for a set amount of time. Then the other standards like damage, defense, vitality etc.

MayMay

Banned

Parakeetman

Yup, the rest of the world will get it at the same time as Japan - makes me happy lol

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/04/19/sword-art-online-ii-worldwide-simulcast-confirmed

Its too bad I cant see crunchyroll links from within Japan without a VPN. But can see what its about from the link itself. Great news there and most def does make sense for the timing with the US and the whole summer launch.

Hope the game sells well in the US also.

So far for the most part impressions on amazon japan seem to be fairly positive also, which is another good sign. Game seems to have sold well also, seeing how it went out of stock at least twice now for the normal and LE versions. Will be interesting to see how it sold from the media create numbers.

Parakeetman

Some new recorded footage.

This is what happens to bosses when you over level... Basically it didnt have a chance against us as with the constant sword skills and damage it pretty much couldnt do anything. Im guessing it was a lower level than my character too seeing the damage taken by the boss. Not exactly the most exciting fight to watch, but the music seems to be pretty good for the boss fight. The next area has stronger enemies which is nice to see. Then again this was caused by 26+ hours of play time just leveling other characters and / or Kirito in the first Hollow Area. So its not exactly like it was something that was done quickly.

Considered spoilers so for those who want it fresh dont watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZsmdVOZQSk

This vid shows off the 2nd unlocked Hollow Area zone. As usual granted no story bits in this, it can be considered spoilers to some.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkcpmtvvY3k

Just more adventuring, leveling the curved blade and have Philia as a partner. 1 Hollow Mission + NM boss fight in here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbpUxmwATLw

raven777

A bit late but just wanted to stop by and say how amazing the OT is. Great job!

I might be interested once the English version comes out.

Parakeetman

A bit late but just wanted to stop by and say how amazing the OT is. Great job!

I might be interested once the English version comes out.

Thanks! Seeing how another user basically confirmed the Second Season of SAO will be coming out around July, would most def be a great time to release the game then with the hype starting up again for the show.

wonder whwat the damage cap is in that game, you already start pretty high lvl lol

My guess would be it either ends at the 6 digit mark or maybe goes into the 7. Since the level cap will be raised to 250.

Sitrus

Finished the Hollow Fragment storyline yesterday.
Lots of spoilers so don't read if you don't want a nice experience.

I think that arc is impossible to clear without using
AOE attacks buffed with Perfection Style. The last dungeons will gang you up with monsters coming from everywhere. So many misses too without the perfection style buff. Was on level 120 when finishing, but had I not used that really OP, I may had to level to 135 or so to finish it.

Had a problem finding the warp to
the last dungeon, while it was beside me the entire time.

Time to get to the Infinity Moment arc.

Parakeetman

Finished the Hollow Fragment storyline yesterday.
Lots of spoilers so don't read if you don't want a nice experience.

I think that arc is impossible to clear without using
AOE attacks buffed with Perfection Style. The last dungeons will gang you up with monsters coming from everywhere. So many misses too without the perfection style buff. Was on level 120 when finishing, but had I not used that really OP, I may had to level to 135 or so to finish it.

Had a problem finding the warp to
the last dungeon, while it was beside me the entire time.

Time to get to the Infinity Moment arc.

Im still just excessively leveling. When I actually feel like progressing further Im so going to slaughter anything they throw at me. Been running that "endless" dungeon, which isnt much to look at but makes for good exp for yourself and 3 other characters in the SP - MP mode.

Hexa

i havent read GGO, but is asuna in it at all?

Very
minor presence in ggo. In the following arc, mother's Rosario she's the main character, meaning far more than kirito. GGO is relatively short so if S2 is 24 episodes it'll probably have that as well, though IMO it'd work better as a movie.

Mother's Rosario is the best sao arc so far as well BTW.

Parakeetman

Very minor presence in ggo. In the following arc, mother's Rosario she's the main character, meaning far more than kirito. GGO is relatively short so if S2 is 24 episodes it'll probably have that as well.

Mother's Rosario is the best sao arc so far as well BTW.

I bet a bunch of folks bought the game just to see
Yuuki
in it. Will be interesting to see how they explain her in the world. Have not gotten there myself as am busy killing everything and anything in my way for loot and exp lol.

Flarin

Parakeetman, how are you capturing Vita footage? Vita TV? Some kind of wired hack?
Been wanting to make Vita videos for a while and don't know how.

This is what happens to bosses when you over level... Basically it didnt have a chance against us as with the constant sword skills and damage it pretty much couldnt do anything. Im guessing it was a lower level than my character too seeing the damage taken by the boss. Not exactly the most exciting fight to watch, but the music seems to be pretty good for the boss fight. The next area has stronger enemies which is nice to see. Then again this was caused by 26+ hours of play time just leveling other characters and / or Kirito in the first Hollow Area. So its not exactly like it was something that was done quickly.

This vid shows off the 2nd unlocked Hollow Area zone. As usual granted no story bits in this, it can be considered spoilers to some.

Just more adventuring, leveling the curved blade and have Philia as a partner. 1 Hollow Mission + NM boss fight in here.

Thank you for these. I'm in, and going to preorder this.
Looks like a better game than mind zero, which is what it was competing with in my mind.

Parakeetman

Looks like a better game than mind zero, which is what it was competing with in my mind.

Truthfully dont buy mind zero. It really isnt that good of a game and not worth the price of admission at launch.

Ive been spending a ton of time with this title and have not even really advanced the story too much outside of opening up the other hollow area. Now found that its faster to level using the single player portion of the MP gameplay as can take along 3 NPCs instead of the usual single partner. So been doing that currently.

Parakeetman, how are you capturing Vita footage? Vita TV? Some kind of wired hack?
Been wanting to make Vita videos for a while and don't know how.

Vita TV + AverMedia Live Gamer Portable. Though you have to deal with the HDCP stuff so finding a workaround is something one has to do on their own.

Parakeetman

Damn, Vita TV's got HDCP stuff too? Lame. I assume an HDMI splitter should do the job.

As mentioned am not saying a word on how to bypass HDCP, so if you know a way then yes you should be able to record without issues using the avermedia live gamer portable. I prefer this over the actual card types since no hassle and bullshit with incompatibility. That Ive had happen with my AverMedia card which is being dead weight in my PC...

Also seeing how you like "dungeon crawling" thats basically how Im treating the hollow zone currently and amusing the hell out of myself by doing so. Its why as mentioned multiple times before here, why Ive basically ignored the main and hollow fragment story. Though its good to advance the HF story as it will open up new areas. So with that in mind am sure you might enjoy this game and be able to sink a lot of time into it. Am currently uploading a vid with the Single Player - Multiplayer function with me running through the "endless" (not sure if it really is) dungeon gathering loot and exp. Plus skilling up my weapon. The dungeon isnt much to look at, but I find finding loot and getting good exp fast great, plus the constant combat makes for good practice.

muu

read some Japanese players talk about how this game feels like an offline version of FF11 (in the sense of the battle system). How true is this?

Truthfully dont buy mind zero. It really isnt that good of a game and not worth the price of admission at launch.

Ive been spending a ton of time with this title and have not even really advanced the story too much outside of opening up the other hollow area. Now found that its faster to level using the single player portion of the MP gameplay as can take along 3 NPCs instead of the usual single partner. So been doing that currently.

Also seeing how you like "dungeon crawling" thats basically how Im treating the hollow zone currently and amusing the hell out of myself by doing so. Its why as mentioned multiple times before here, why Ive basically ignored the main and hollow fragment story. Though its good to advance the HF story as it will open up new areas. So with that in mind am sure you might enjoy this game and be able to sink a lot of time into it. Am currently uploading a vid with the Single Player - Multiplayer function with me running through the "endless" (not sure if it really is) dungeon gathering loot and exp. Plus skilling up my weapon. The dungeon isnt much to look at, but I find finding loot and getting good exp fast great, plus the constant combat makes for good practice.

I believe you on Mind Zero.
Sounds good to me, I'm loving your gameplay vids!

Sitrus

read some Japanese players talk about how this game feels like an offline version of FF11 (in the sense of the battle system). How true is this?

A bit similar, but SAO is a lot more fast-paced requring reflexes to parry and evade.
In SAO, you can evade attacks, parry and attack using BURST in realtime. Attacking with BURST raises your risk meter which is the one that evading is using. Attacking too much raises risk making it harder to evade continuously. Switching with your partner stuns the enemy and resets your risk meter. JUST ATTACK is chaining BURST attacks together.

Your SP meter is used for buffs, sword skills, rushing and you gain it by using crystals(instantly), potions(gradually), skills like SP Charge and the most important: by parrying. Evading at the right time gives you extra buffs. After sword skills there is a time where you can link skills together to make it airtight which is quite useful for later bosses that moves a lot. They even evade like you so you need stuns, exploiting skill delays or range to hit them too.

muu

A bit similar, but SAO is a lot more fast-paced requring reflexes to parry and evade.
In SAO, you can evade attacks, parry and attack using BURST in realtime. Attacking with BURST raises your risk meter which is the one that evading is using. Attacking too much raises risk making it harder to evade continuously. Switching with your partner stuns the enemy and resets your risk meter. JUST ATTACK is chaining BURST attacks together.

Your SP meter is used for buffs, sword skills, rushing and you gain it by using crystals(instantly), potions(gradually), skills like SP Charge and the most important: by parrying. Evading at the right time gives you extra buffs. After sword skills there is a time where you can link skills together to make it airtight which is quite useful for later bosses that moves a lot. They even evade like you so you need stuns, exploiting skill delays or range to hit them too.

Sooo... if FF11 and Vagrant Story had a baby and they turned it into an anime?

Newcomer to the SAO series and a couple of questions…

(1) Is Filia a partner character only in Hollow Fragment area? Or is she a partner for the entire game?

(2) Is Filia dateable?

(3) Is Strea dateable?

(4) Do characters voices pronounce "Kirito" in during VN styled cutscenes or other dialogue parts of the game? Since you can customize the MC + change MC's name, does the game account for this?

(5) Which area to play first? Hollow Fragment? Or Infinity Moment? Are these 2 story lines connected in the game? Or are these 2 completely different games, like Filia cannot appear in Infinity Moment area of game.

(6) Do you think Persona 5 will be released for the PSVita?

(7) What is the meaning of life?

Parakeetman

Hey there muu. Its similar in some ways, different in others as another poster mentioned its a bit more action based. Though there with how the sword skills of yourself and your partner combined together can cause the 連携 type of effect. What causes what though am not too sure of myself. But like the 連携 system there are different effects it seems. Its hard to control with AI since they sort of at random will pick a skill to use when you call for them to perform a sword skill. Other occasions when they call for you to do a sword skill though, the chances of them performing their favorite one which is viewable in their profile is higher.

I know you were a huge FF11 fan. But the best suggestion is also watch the footage Ive uploaded should give you a good idea of how the combat looks. Also I know you can read Japanese so heres a 攻略 site with basic explanations taken from the OHP.

http://seesaawiki.jp/sao-hf/d/%a5%b7%a5%b9%a5%c6%a5%e0#2

---

Doing a loot / level rush in the single player mode for multiplayer. In this mode you can bring along 3 other AI partners.

The general system works a bit different and you cant keep praising their actions to gain SP, so it makes a bit more reliant on using the SP items / skills to gain SP back constantly. Though since you can find a bunch in the endless dungeon, which is whats shown here, you can pretty much keep popping SP potions no problem. Not really much to look at in terms of dungeon design though lol. This dungeon seems like you can basically keep trying to press on to the next floor in it. I havent gone deep enough to see if there is a boss yet or not.

Thank god the item time reduction is coming in a patch, since as you can see in the video how absurdly long it takes to use an item. From a balance point I understand, but this still is way too long in the current form.

Also dont think the EXP (single + pt) bonus skills work. As even with the PT one on, it still gave me exp as I managed to level in a previous session.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxirQmQkudc

Newcomer to the SAO series and a couple of questions…

(1) Is Filia a partner character only in Hollow Fragment area? Or is she a partner for the entire game?

A: For the time being shes just in the Hollow Fragment Area. Story related.

(2) Is Filia dateable?

A: Not sure on that as currently shes only part of the Hollow Area, which is story related.

(3) Is Strea dateable?

A: Yes you can. Its not exactly "dates" though but more working to raise your "friendship" level with them. They still left the odd system in when in town / having a conversation with them where you do or dont answer the fragmented conversations they have with you, but by raising the bar in the conversations you can get their mood level higher which allows for you to hold hands with them or eventually carry them.

(4) Do characters voices pronounce "Kirito" in during VN styled cutscenes or other dialogue parts of the game? Since you can customize the MC + change MC's name, does the game account for this?

A: Yes in the story you are "assumed" to be Kirito. But you can change the main characters appearance and voice which is used in battle for the most part. Though only male characters can be made, due to Kirito being male. Perhaps in the future it will change, but for the time being you only play as a Male Character.

(5) Which area to play first? Hollow Fragment? Or Infinity Moment? Are these 2 story lines connected in the game? Or are these 2 completely different games, like Filia cannot appear in Infinity Moment area of game.

A: You can do either one you want. I would guess some parts are related as some events have been changed to reflect the existence of the Hollow Area. But for the most part the 2 areas are separate entities. You have to use the town teleporter to get to the Hollow Area. Wont say much more than that since its plot related.

A: When Raptor Jesus leads us to the holy lands.

A: Purple Monkeys

Answers inside of the quote above.

Actually no evade uses the Burst Meter. The Risk meter just means the higher it is, the more damage you can take, same for the enemy. For players Risk is generally raised by continuously attacking. Seeing how we have skills that raise risk instantly, would be safe to say that enemies potentially have it also. Though I personally have not seen it yet.

Chaining attacks together using the burst meter increases the damage output of said attacks.

---

Heres a quick explanation of the Risk system, since understanding this makes things easier for killing enemies. For yourself you just need to pay attention to it when a large attack is incoming.

Risk System
The Risk status increases damage taken from attacks or sword skills. Both yourself, allies and the enemy. Also increases time between attacks. The higher the risk level the higher the negative effects.

How to raise Risk
  1. Cancel a skill
  2. Take critical damage
  3. Using a Sword Skill
  4. Be knocked back
  5. Be staggered
  6. Taking more than 10% HP damage in a single hit
  7. Taking damage from behind
  8. Get stunned
  9. Entering Bleeding status
*1-5 can raise the level quickly, 6-9 takes some time before raising the level.

Risk Break
Risk Break occurs when the Risk level goes to the max lv V (5). With good timing, using the parry command or sword skills, it is possible to raise the target to risk break status immediately.

Effects of Risk Break
  • Enemy takes double damage
  • Enemy attack speed is decreased by x2
  • Enemy skill activation speed is increased by x2
  • All Buffs are removed from Enemy.

While we had info on this earlier from Hasemo originally sharing a JP link, along with another user posting a Gematsu link heres another update. Will include a partial CnP of their article along with the original link to see the rest.

The content update is said to add about 30 hours plus of play time. This game already gives an insane amount as is if you are the type to just level and wander.

---

Also in regards to DLC

Seriously the faster item use speed is appreciated, since its INSANELY slow as is. Which I can understand why they did it, but obviously it was way too slow, hence the change.

Image of the upcoming Garden Area & Character Concept Art of Philia's new Outfit

Literally dont have any more room left in the OP to add this info. D: I also really should fix Philia's name in the OT with the graphics, but dont want to bother currently lol

Wow! Man, great work on keeping us up-to-date on everything surrounding this game. Loved reading the info regarding the content update and DLC. Promising stuff! Caught up on the videos, notably the ones from the quoted post. Really interesting seeing you make quick work of the boss in the first video linked (within the post). Again, the gameplay looks fantastic and I'm glad to see that you're enjoying it and getting the most out of it! Cannot thank you enough for all of the work you've put into the thread.

1) Is Filia a partner character only in Hollow Fragment area? Or is she a partner for the entire game?

For the time being = …? So she has a chance to be your partner in Infinity Moment segment?

(2) Is Filia dateable?

A: Not sure on that as currently shes only part of the Hollow Area, which is story related.

So the answer will be revealed later...

(3) Is Strea dateable?

A: Yes you can. Its not exactly "dates" though but more working to raise your "friendship" level with them. They still left the odd system in when in town / having a conversation with them where you do or dont answer the fragmented conversations they have with you, but by raising the bar in the conversations you can get their mood level higher which allows for you to hold hands with them or eventually carry them.

Rephrase it a bit… does the MC have an actual ending with Strea? Regarding "dateable", I was asking if there is any romance that will build up due to the conversations. Because holding hands, carrying them, and then sleeping on a bed??? All sounds quite romantic to me.

A: Yes in the story you are "assumed" to be Kirito. But you can change the main characters appearance and voice which is used in battle for the most part. Though only male characters can be made, due to Kirito being male. Perhaps in the future it will change, but for the time being you only play as a Male Character.

Darn, so characters still call you, as in the Japanese voices calling you, "Kirito". Remember in Infinity Moment where Asuna actually says out load in Japanese voice "Kirito", I was thinking since HF allows customization and renaming, the game will not contain any "Kirito" - at least the voiced dialogue which says "Kirito" will be edited out.

A: You can do either one you want. I would guess some parts are related as some events have been changed to reflect the existence of the Hollow Area. But for the most part the 2 areas are separate entities. You have to use the town teleporter to get to the Hollow Area. Wont say much more than that since its plot related.

Does this mean only Filia can enter the HF area, Asuna and others cannot enter the area with Kirito? Or will this change as the plot develops?

Waiting...

Thinking...

Parakeetman

Wow! Man, great work on keeping us up-to-date on everything surrounding this game. Loved reading the info regarding the content update and DLC. Promising stuff! Caught up on the videos, notably the ones from the quoted post. Really interesting seeing you make quick work of the boss in the first video linked (within the post). Again, the gameplay looks fantastic and I'm glad to see that you're enjoying it and getting the most out of it! Cannot thank you enough for all of the work you've put into the thread.

No problem! Glad you folks are enjoying the content. Ill be recording some other stuff later today and throwing up multiple files again.

Yeah if you are overleveled its pretty easy to roflstomp things if they are lower or almost equal to you. Some of the stronger NMs though if you have bad luck and screw up timing you can still die on occasion if their attack connects, depending on what weapon / stats you have at the time. Ive done that a few times by accident lol.

Parakeetman

1) Is Filia a partner character only in Hollow Fragment area? Or is she a partner for the entire game?

For the time being = …? So she has a chance to be your partner in Infinity Moment segment?

A2: Not sure once again as Ive just been doing insane leveling, loot finding and skill up with the weapons.

(2) Is Filia dateable?

So the answer will be revealed later...

A2: Yes as am not sure what happens at the end of the Hollow Fragment Arc yet.

(3) Is Strea dateable?

Rephrase it a bit… does the MC have an actual ending with Strea? Regarding "dateable", I was asking if there is any romance that will build up due to the conversations. Because holding hands, carrying them, and then sleeping on a bed??? All sounds quite romantic to me.

A2: There apparently is end events with them, have not raised anyones status high enough to see what it is yet. But you might have seen some screenshots of one of the girls lying in bed and thats supposedly the end event picture that you are rewarded with. I would guess that there is some dialog related to that, but have not raised anyone high enough yet.

Darn, so characters still call you, as in the Japanese voices calling you, "Kirito". Remember in Infinity Moment where Asuna actually says out load in Japanese voice "Kirito", I was thinking since HF allows customization and renaming, the game will not contain any "Kirito" - at least the voiced dialogue which says "Kirito" will be edited out.

A2: Yes, as the game is designed with the player being Kirito. Though your appearance and voice can be changed. If they edited it out, it wouldnt make sense and to put it bluntly sound quite stupid with the dialog.

Does this mean only Filia can enter the HF area, Asuna and others cannot enter the area with Kirito? Or will this change as the plot develops?

A2: Others can enter with you, its just that Philia can't leave apparently. Though the others can enter with Kirito.

Waiting...

Thinking...

Added A2: for all the new answers to your questions.

Parakeetman

Thanks a lot Sasha!

I'll keep tabs on this thread so I can get more detailed answers from you regarding the questions in the future after you have progressed far enough in the game.

Please, please kindly share your information. :)

Parakeetman

No it doesnt, though Im still curious if that news is actually correct. As it does not make sense why they would include it when Id say at least 80% of the content is already in Hollow Fragment. There is almost no reason to play the original unless you wanted to see a few events at the start of the game for how some of the characters wind up in the game world. But thats covered in a recap that can be seen after the intro to the game.

If anything how the original game was with the UI that was user unfriendly and other things, there is no real reason to play the original title. That and even if you can transfer the data over, if the PSP ver is included, you will be doing the same story stuff again in the Vita version. So folks would be wasting their time playing the original title, when they already have an excellent remake which is Hollow Fragment.

Parakeetman

New footage showing the 46th and 47th floor bosses. If you want to keep things fresh feel free to skip over the videos. As usual with the vids click on the image to play the video. Or use the link below it for those who cant see the image-link.

Video showing off the 76th Floor Boss Fight. As like with the previous videos, am highly over-leveled for this boss so he got roflstomped good. Did the final hit also which gives you a special item. So when you folks get the game and start playing keep that in mind with these Floor Boss fights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmzdHyHKEHA

77th Floor Boss Fight. As like with the previous videos, am highly over-leveled for this boss. Got the final hit item also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPxoUMepG6A

Just some recorded footage from a story event in the game involving Silica. Since pretty much everything else was gameplay footage figured would throw in at least one story bit. As mentioned above, since this is story related, feel free to give viewing this a pass if you want to keep things fresh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bisddw7Af4M

*Btw if the image for the 2nd video and the last video is not ready yet the stuff is still being processed. So just refresh it later since all the links are done correctly it should work after. Turning in for the night, jesus christ dont believe Im up this late when need to be up at 0700.

Parakeetman, not sure if your setup allows it, but any chance of like a video of gameplay overview narrated? Like here is how combat works, controls, skills, etc.

Parakeetman

How can you make sure that you get the final hit?

Its not too hard, just do your sword skill when the Boss's life is low enough and should work. You can see thats why I was waiting near the end of both of the fights allowing the AI allies to deal a bit more damage to it lowering its health, then did my sword skill.

Parakeetman, not sure if your setup allows it, but any chance of like a video of gameplay overview narrated? Like here is how combat works, controls, skills, etc.

Nope sorry not interested in wasting time doing that at all. If theres one thing I hate its gameplay vids with commentary over it.

Its not too hard, just do your sword skill when the Boss's life is low enough and should work. You can see thats why I was waiting near the end of both of the fights allowing the AI allies to deal a bit more damage to it lowering its health, then did my sword skill.

Nope sorry not interested in wasting time doing that at all. If theres one thing I hate its gameplay vids with commentary over it.

can you post control mappings at the very least?

Top Bottom