• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taco Bell to start testing Cheetos Burrito in select Ohio locations in mid-August

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaladin

taco-bell-cheetos-burrito.jpg

nhAW7hP.jpg

Taco Bell just announced that they'll be testing new Cheetos Burritos starting in August. The beefy new burritos are stuffed with seasoned meat, buttery rice, a cheese sauce and everyone's favorite puffy cheese snack.

You can expect the upcoming Cheetos Burrito to hit Taco Bell test sites around the US starting in August. They'll be available for $1. Kind of perfect if you've got the munchies and you're strapped for cash.

Looks damn good to me. I love a cheesy burrito and that could add good crunch. Those Fritos Burritos are awesome and get added onto just about every order I make.

http://www.foodbeast.com/news/tb-cheetos-burritos/

Cover me in cheese if old.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I'd eat it. But aside from the items on the cantina menu, I can't tell most Taco Bell items apart.

Paz

how in the fuck can this be profitable at $1 considering ingredients + staff costs, is it even food?

For reference here in Australia a burrito will set you back like 12-15 bucks.

cheezcake

how in the fuck can this be profitable at $1 considering ingredients + staff costs, is it even food?

For reference here in Australia a burrito will set you back like 12-15 bucks.

No it is food product.
I'm feeling a spicy chicken burrito from GYG tomorrow now.

marrec

Banned
Yo normally I'm 100% down for whatever Taco Bell calls me up with. He could call at 2pm on a work day saying "lets head down to the beach and drink vodka and eat raw seaweed" and I'd be like "fuck ya Taco Bell lets do this"

But cheetos in a burrito? That's a bridge too far my friend.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
One time I ate two chalupas and my sphincter evaporated with a distinct pop, and the entire contents of my body were evacuated through my gaping rectum. Bones, blood, intestines, cardio vascular system, skull and brains, all of it a thundering endless cataract of horror.

I'm not much of a Cheeto's guy, but the Frito burrito is great.

Wouldn't the moisture from the burrito make the Cheetos really soggy and disgusting?

The Frito version of the burrito stays pretty crunchy. I guess it's because the time between making it and you eating it is rather short, so it doesn't really have the opportunity to turn into mush.

Paz

No it is food product.
I'm feeling a spicy chicken burrito from GYG tomorrow now.

I'm vego but yeah GYG is legit. I actually ate Taco Bell once when I was in the states and got mildly confused at wtf it even was, like some kind of food substitute paste inside the nastiest tortilla ever.

One time I ate two chalupas and my sphincter evaporated with a distinct pop, and the entire contents of my body were evacuated through my gaping rectum. Bones, blood, intestines, cardio vascular system, skull and brains, all of it a thundering endless cataract of horror.
And then I had two more chalupas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom