• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Take 2 Fiscal Report Hints at GTA VI in Early 2025 - Anticipating Record Operating Income

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
“We remain confident that we are positioning our business for a significant inflection point in fiscal 2025, which we believe will include new record levels of operating performance,” Take-Two CEO and chairman Strauss Zelnick said in a statement.

“We would like to thank all of our stakeholders for their continued support, and we look forward to delivering on this exciting next chapter.”

Although it has yet to explicitly confirm it, this latest statement – and others like it made previously – have led to speculation that Grand Theft Auto 6 is set for release during fiscal year 2025.

If accurate, this would mean Grand Theft Auto 6 would be released no later than March 2025.

hybrid_birth

Gold Member
I like how it takes a decade to make 1 AAA game now. If only life had microtransactions to extend life. Adrenochrome don't count.

Can't wait to play RDR4 and GTA7 when I'm on my deathbed.
When im old... I'm looking forward to playing Grand Theft Wheelchair: Dawn of the Incontinence

Not a snowballs chance in hell this is coming out in 2024.

Maybe that’s what they are aiming at right now and IF they planned to announce it last year but didn’t because of the leaks then MAYBE it’s correct that they are going for 2024

But we still have no official reveal, at best the game is a year away, and most likely it will be delayed.

Rockstar would need to reveal it this year and immediately market the shit out of it over the next year. They didn’t start talking about GTA V until 9 months after the reveal/trailer.

My money is on Spring 2025 and that’s only if we get an announcement in the next 2-3 months. Could easily be a late 2025 title.

Gamerguy84

I'm not buying it to protest GTAV wild success. Sure that will do a lot of good.

Kidding. I didn't care for GTA4 or 5. I might if they make the control of my characters more precise.

Top Bottom