• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Take-Two Interactive Opening Up New Studio, Rumor Suggests (Updated by the Sneak Press Fuck)

Update: As pointed out by Jason Schreier, it looks like 31st Union is not actually a new Game Studio but rather 2K Silicon Valley which was founded by Micheal Condrey. You can check out their Twitter page for more details.

Anew rumor has surfaced suggesting that Take-Two Interactive will be opening a new Video Game Studio called “31st Union Studios.” The trademark was filed in November 2019. Back then, it was unclear as to what this trademark could be for. But, now, we can say this with certainty that we’ll be getting a new Studio announcement from Take-Two Interactive very soon.

Recently, two domains were registered under the names “31st Union Games” and “31st Union Studio.” An interesting thing about it is that both of these domains were registered on the same day on January 17, 2020. So, this could be another hint on what we’re about to get from Take-Two Interactive. There is no official confirmation on this. So, we do suggest you take everything with a grain of salt.

This new studio could be focused on next-gen consoles i.e PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X. But for that, we’ll have to wait and see for more official details

Micheal Condrey is a good one. Worked with him and the team during dead space. I'm curious if scholfield is there with him.
Glen started a studio over at pubg Corp called Striking Distance working on pubg's campaign focused game called Prologue. This is the first we've heard about Condrey's studio other than him starting it under Take-Two.

Last edited:

PSYGN

Micheal Condrey is a good one. Worked with him and the team during dead space. I'm curious if scholfield is there with him.

Just keep him away from CoD because he's out of touch with the game. But I think he'd love to be away from that toxic community.

Last edited:

iamvin22

Industry Verified
I genuinely love the Dead Space franchise, and I look forward to completing it by playing 3 for the first time this year!

The HUD design is legendary. May I ask what position you worked for the games?

The hud was created by Dino. He was our ui director. Dude was a charm to work with. I remember he came to work with the Nike back to the future shoes. Last I heard he's now at either facebook /oculous doing the same thing.

As for me I was a compliance supervisor.

The hud was created by Dino. He was our ui director. Dude was a charm to work with. I remember he came to work with the Nike back to the future shoes. Last I heard he's now at either facebook /oculous doing the same thing.

As for me I was a compliance supervisor.
One of my favourite things to do when I complete a game is sit back and watch/read the game credits.

I really love reading developer's names and seeing who worked on what and so forth.

What was being a compliance supervisor like? Did you work the same position for DS2 and DS3 as well? Any differences between each project in terms of what you did?

iamvin22

Industry Verified
One of my favourite things to do when I complete a game is sit back and watch/read the game credits.

I really love reading developer's names and seeing who worked on what and so forth.

What was being a compliance supervisor like? Did you work the same position for DS2 and DS3 as well? Any differences between each project in terms of what you did?

I took care of Sony TRCs and some MS. Just a checklist that every game has to pass in order for the game to pass submissions. I did work the same position for all 3 games.

Top Bottom