• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tales of Symphonia Remastered releases on February 17th, 2023

Skifi28

"""Remastered"""

Has there been any other modern port that runs at half the framerate of the original? Can't think of any.

Last edited:

Celcius

°Temp. member
"""Remastered"""

Has there been any other modern port that runs at half the framerate of the original? Can't think of any.
Tales of Symphonia is one of my all time favorite games, but these remasters have some of the most disappointing remasters in gaming history. The game deserves so much better. Bamco is either cheap or incompetent.

Saiyan-Rox

Tales of Symphonia is one of my all time favorite games, but these remasters have some of the most disappointing remasters in gaming history. The game deserves so much better. Bamco is either cheap or incompetent.
why-not-both-why-not.gif

Celcius

°Temp. member
If they can remaster both the original and the sequel for the ps3 remaster, they should be able to offer both the GameCube and ps2 version on a single disc for this new remaster. Then let people choose, since apparently they don’t have the original source code or the technical competence.

Shifty1897

My first GameCube game. I played the crap out of this back in 2004 though, not sure I feel like going back to play it again, especially since those graphics haven't aged well and it's 30 fps.

1. What is that steelbook
2. Kinda random how DotNW isn’t included
3. I’ve played the PS3 version. 30 fps feels so much worse, the shading is worse, and I want my orchestrated opening!

I’ll just repurchase for the GameCube. The only thing I really care about missing from this version will be the 2 anime cutscenes that were added but they’re like 15 seconds each anyways

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

New story trailer, with an option to watch at 1080p/60 FPS.

While the game itself will be 30 FPS.

You can't make this shit up.

:messenger_tears_of_joy:

STARSBarry

Gold Member

New story trailer, with an option to watch at 1080p/60 FPS.

While the game itself will be 30 FPS.

You can't make this shit up.

:messenger_tears_of_joy:

Why does this game look exactly the same as my PS3 "remaster" cost more and not include the second game in the series?

TdbG3Ky.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom