• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tara Reid sure is looking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tara Reid wore a bikini, and everyone is now worried about her health.

ad_164594039.jpg

ad_164557304.jpg

More here:
http://metro.co.uk/2015/03/31/tara-...ne-got-really-worried-for-her-health-5128600/

Yikes. Poor girl. I really hope she gets help. She used to be the hottest in the early American Pie movies.

V_Arnold

And here I was, thinking that we are slowly getting past this faux-worrying and paparazzi-hyping.

Leave her alone, imho. If she has problems, I am absolutely sure she knows it already, and ridiculing is the last thing she needs.

commedieu

Banned
probably another candidate for body dysmorphia. If shes happy, who cares. But if she isn't i hope shes got a circle of support or something. Such a shallow world.

fushi

Sorry, this is too much.

Visiting this thread feels like pointing at someone because of their medical problems.

And bikinis aren't NSFW?

I don't know, as I understand it, it doesn't have to be full on frontal nudity to be NSFW. Too much skin -> NSFW.

Though to be honest I'm of the mindset that browsing GAF is something *some* people should not be doing at work (and you know, instead be working). So it was more a request for others than for me. :)
Did we? If so, I missed it. Mods, feel free to lock it up.
Yeah, sorry, I don't remember who it was but I think the last thread was closed and the comment was something to the effect of "let's not make fun of the way some people look".

Sorry for the backseat modding, I will stop and await my ban (oops, did it again).

V_Arnold

I only posted it because it's all over the news. I personally feel bad for her and want her to get help.

The same way people just feel bad for fat people? There is no way of reaching out to her that is appropriate in this situation, therefore you are not helping in any way.

I only posted it because it's all over the news. I personally feel bad for her and want her to get help.
I always find this such nonsense. What business is it of yours? Your feeling bad for here is of no use to anyone and talking about it doesn't help her in the slightest.

People 'feeling bad' for celebrities are just keeping the paparazzi cycle going.

Derpyduck

Banned
Did you create this thread just to body-shame someone? That's real mature.

Given your choice of thread title, I'm calling bullshit on you giving a crap about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom