• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Ninja to do Rygar 2 ?

Norse

[GI] We've heard a rumor that you're takin over Rygar 2. Is that true?

[TI] Regarding that, I will make an announcement in the very near future. If you're wondering why I'm making that announcement, I'll leave that to you imagination.

[GI] What do you think of other fighting games like Mortal Kombat: Deception?

[TI] I haven't seen it or played it, so I'm just making a general statement, but the action games made [in America] have very low motion quality. American developers should pay a little more attention to the way character's walk.

I'm sure I don't need to explain anything. You guys can figure it out.

got this of the boards at ign..wolgang posted it there.

-Norse

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Maybe they'll make it more interesting this time. I bought Rygar for $5 last year and I've only played it once

Mrbob

I wonder how Brittney will look in Rygar 2?

Team Ninja behind Rygar 2 make Wario cry. Game will sell well which means no quick price drop!

The game gets better. It seems like in the beginning, you're just killing grubs and architecture... but later.... OK, so that doesn't change. But still, you learn a lot more moves, get different discarmors and power-ups. Plus, some of the environments are real purty.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Are they going to be honest this time and make the main character Dante? Too bad the old board is dead so I can't link to my old post showing every way in which it rips off DMC and how it messed up each aspect.

Top Bottom