• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tech Help: PC streaming setup blues

Yup, having issues. Let layout my setup, forgive me if this is a "weird" setup.

PS5 + Elgato HD60 S+ running thru to a MacBook Pro M1 Max on StreamLabs. I was using the Elgato GameCapture, but that thing is experience a bug that doesn't allow some to log into their Twitch. So I gave StreamLabs another shot and after a few hours of trial and error I was FINALLY able to get the ChatLink cable setup to work, now I can stream and my game audio also comes thru... the FIX was that I needed to change the HD60 S+ audio output to "Analogue" I don't even remember where or how I did it, but I know I did it.

Now... my issue is I would like to stream PC games with this set up, the PC would take the place of the PS5. I would like to switch between the two freely, but Game audio from the PC doesn't come thru on stream. I've watch dozens of YouTube videos, read a 1/2 dozen "how to" articles and I've even been on the StreamLabs discord and downloaded blackhole, they were very nice btw, but still nothing.

Is there anyone else who has this setup or am I an outlier and dummy to trying to do this? Is this impossible?

Top Bottom