• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken 7 - Lucky Chloe revealed

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
From what little I've played of the Arcade game, disgusting...

Makoto is the only true iM@S

Makoto can go suck on a cucumber.

As for this character she doesn't seem too special moves wise from the video so she just seems like a waste of resources atm.

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
Dont forget GAF, this series had a baby dinosaur as a playable character. This is why I love this series

Real question: do Japanese women like this stuff? Do they find it flattering? Or is it a creepy thing guys do that they accept? Is there any Japanese feminist movements that complain about this kinda thing? Real question.

ShinMaruku

Real question: do Japanese women like this stuff? Do they find it flattering? Or is it a creepy thing guys do that they accept? Is there any Japanese feminist movements that complain about this kinda thing? Real question.

Never assume every culture is like yours. As with many things I just think women there don't mind because roles there culturally are different.

Ivan 3414

The salt present is proof she's perfect.

image.php

Harada's gone Miura at this point, forever lost to the moe. XD

I don't mind those sorts of characters as they add diversity for folks that care about playing them, but ripping off another game's character design (which is what's happened here) and mashing together Lili and Christie's moves to make said character is kinda bootleg.

What? Ling is the loli character, not Lily.

Lily looks too old to be a loli. What are you guys talking about?

They likely equate Lili to a loli because of her gothic lolita manner of dress (frills, bows and the like). Not correct because Lili is a grown ass woman, but yeah.

neohwa

What? Ling is the loli character, not Lily.

Lily looks too old to be a loli. What are you guys talking about?

Squire

Banned
She looks like Marie at a glance, but she's not a Loli thankfully. Chloe is almost Paul's height it looks like, with an athletic build.

Marie is tiny in, uh, every respect, compared to the rest of DOA5s cast.

Manbig

It's like Tekken Team goes out of their way to make me hate this damn series. This fucking character man...

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?

Some do. Some don't. Theres a fair that caters to japanese culture and "cute" things.

Since Comiket's inception, attendance has been predominantly female. However, at Comiket 78 in August 2010, males comprised 60% of attendees.[15] These numbers are only preliminary and are based on those people who responded to the study performed by the Contents Research Team of Tokyo University and Tokyo Institute of Technology.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comiket

HeelPower

seriously ?

What a disappointing character design...

Given me something on par with Anna,Nina,Julia,Zafina..

I bet she'll be an annoying crush move character too..

Dugna

Tekken has had so many different types of fighters from basically all nationalities and races, I think having a few weird random cute fighters isn't going to hurt anything.

ShinMaruku

If a series I liked that once upon a time shared my perspective wants my money, yes.

When they lost you they may have gained 5 others. While I might not agree with you thinking this is insane, I understand. But if this is where Harada and crew are going either you drop it or roll with the punches. :)

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
You know what I want? A sexy fat girl. Not too fat. Just a little wiggle in the middle so it jiggles when you juggle.

When they lost you they may have gained 5 others. While I might not agree with you thinking this is insane, I understand. But if this is where Harada and crew are going either you drop it or roll with the punches. :)

And discussion boards are where we express our interests and disinterests.

And do the sales figures support that lol? I kid. I have been disappointed with Tekken since they started repeating character art/costumes and coincidentally introduced Alisa.

Sayah

"See you next time!"

Yeah, I'll see you the next time that this kind of garbage isn't in the game, Tekken.

I don't like the character design but something like this definitely will not be invalidating a Tekken 7 purchase. Game looks too good and gameplay changes are even better.

This is just a continuance of anime design that started with Alisa and Lars in Tekken 6 except this is super extreme anime design. lol.

I can tolerate it.

Look on the bright side. If she's stealing capo moves that means no more capos right???? I mean we already used this logic to say RIP to AK and Marduk.

Top Bottom