• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tell us about your subs

StueyDuck

Youtube subscriptions that is...

What is the most recent channel you've subscribed to and why?

What was the most recent channel you unsubbed and why?

For me.

Sub:
AlexElliotGolf - very simple reason took up golf a few years back and have only broken a 100 a few times so yeah the more help I can find the better to be more consistent

Unsub:
Dorkly - wow they still exist, was anything they did actually funny? No, the answer is no. Goodbye 👋

Last edited:

sedg87

Banned
I haven't subscribed to anything recently; I'm quite selective with what I watch. Months ago I did subscribe to The Why Files.

Recently unsubbed the Eurogamer channel. I used to enjoy their video output but not anymore.

StueyDuck

I haven't subscribed to anything recently; I'm quite selective with what I watch. Months ago I did subscribe to The Why Files.

Recently unsubbed the Eurogamer channel. I used to enjoy their video output but not anymore.
I'd unsub eurogamer if they weren't the only big media outlet that puts any effort into vr coverage and content. (I really want to though, 90% of their thumbnails and comments make me cringe)

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Just my recent rotations more or less

Redlettermedia Love it

Mind unveiled Great deep research regarding alternative topics.

John levi mesmerizing old world research

Chasethebro A WIZARD!?!

Beardmeetsfood Cool Food challenges

Should unsub 90%

Last edited:

StueyDuck

Just my recent rotations more or less

Redlettermedia Love it

Mind unveiled Great deep research regarding alternative topics.

John levi mesmerizing old world research

Chasethebro A WIZARD!?!

Beardmeetsfood Cool Food challenges

Should unsub 90%
red letter media is a good one, I stumbled onto them in like 2018 and was like why the hell was i not following these guys before an went on a BOTW binge

Trunx81

Ryan George - his private channel and Pitch Meeting - the only where I have an alert on
GameSack - plain retro fun
Viva La Dirt - the step-up in production quality in the last few years is insane
Mr. Weatherman - because he focuses on where I live. Essential during hurricane season
Secret Galaxy - amazing retrospectives
SwitchUp - I´m still mostly a Nintendo gamer and the sales-videos are really helpfull

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
I stopped watching youtube about a decade ago, because it just took too much time to keep up with my subs, but I just took a screenshot of all my subs, it's a tall image so behind a spoiler tag:

xduJLe8.jpg

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Prometheus ep for me aka the Bauman sans stache era. Lately looked up the date. Longer than a decade. ♡♡

Tams

Tall, long legs, killer hemline, likes whips but not restraints... oh wait errrr...

Mr. Mobile, Brad Colbow, MobileTechReview, Colin Furze, and sometimes DIY Perks. Those are the only ones I care about. Forces News I guess when I want to see what the British armed forces are up to.

Codes 208

Recently gotten into odd tinkering. Very cathartic to watch old gaming systems get refurbished.

For gaming ive been watching a lot of lythero’s edited streams from his dbfz gameplay. Game grumps and Vinesauce from time to time, pbggamer for nostalgic shit. Vanoss crew and markiplier

And of course the good ol’ tomatoa guy (schafrillas)

Mitsurux

Most Recent Subscription:
Hats off Entertainment - Some good retrospectives on obscure/forgotten movies and tv shows. His "Almost Cult Classics" series of videos are always pretty good.

Getting Ready to unsubscribe:
Doug DeMuro - While i really enjoy seeing all of the different cars he reviews, I'm just growing tired of him as a host, the constant plugs every video for "Car and Bids" is also just wearing on me.

Rerez - Similar to Doug just getting kinda tired of their style of videos. What I once found to be quite entertaining lately has just not been as interesting.

The 8-Bit Guy
- Still debating on this one, but growing tired of all of the videos focused on the Commander X16 and Petscii Robots, am hoping that he will get back to his more lengthy retro videos.

AJUMP23

Gold Member
History Civalis - History channel with rudimentary graphics.
Pro Walk Tours - Walking travel tours of cool historic places
Nintendo - because of course
Star Trek Continues - Home made episodes of the original Star Trek crew.....different people playing Kirk and spock and such
Kyle Bossman - All round humorous game commentary

nkarafo

I have 100+ subs.

My current favorites are Pandamonium Reviews (The best retrospectives for Sega Saturn) and RedLetterMedia.

Last edited:

Trilobit

Delayed Input - It makes me happy everytime I see there's a new episode.
Critical Drinker - His commentaries on shows and movies are entertaining and pretty much in alignment with my taste.
Nerdrotic - He's fiery, emotional and quite narrow in his focus, I love it when I'm bored.
Hecklefish - Entertaining sub that explores outlandish theories with quite excellent production values. I also like his sidekick Andrew.

Last edited:

diffusionx

Gold Member
I have 100+ subs.

My current favorites are Pandamonium Reviews (The best retrospectives for Sega Saturn) and RedLetterMedia.
lol that Panda guy showed up on my feed the other day and I watched a 80 minute documentary on Virtua Racing for the Saturn. And... it was AWESOME.

How is this guy gonna do a full docu for every single Saturn game for real.

Last edited:

Laieon

Most recent:

Pretty comfy traveling videos with locations that haven't attracted every other travel blogger yet.

Last edited:

Rickyiez

My sub love to be in total enclosure.. The rubbery kind

Oh shit, I just realized it's youtube subscription... My bad. It's mostly tech like OptimumTech, Hw Canucks, Dave 2d, Tech chap and Mr Mobile

Last edited:
Top Bottom