• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Telltale's The Walking Dead will be performed live at SDCC

GavinUK86

http://www.thewalkingdead.com/telltales-the-walking-dead-live-at-sdcc/

Telltale Games is preparing to head out to San Diego Comic Con! Together with the wonderful people at Skybound, we’ve prepared a very special event for fans of our episodic Walking Dead series… The Walking Dead Live Performance!

On Saturday, July 11th at 8pm PT, cast members from the Game of the Year award-winning The Walking Dead: Season One will reprise their roles LIVE on stage at Petco Park in a series of scenes from the game.

Here’s who can you expect to see on stage:

Melissa Hutchison as Clementine
Dave Fennoy as Lee
Gavin Hammon as Kenny
Nicki Rapp as Lilly
Nicole Vigil as Carley
Adam Harrington as Andy St. John AND Larry (Terry McGovern, who voiced Larry in-game, could not make it out to San Diego, so Adam is doing double duty to fill in!)

Not going to be at SDCC? We’ve got you covered too! The entire event will be live-streamed at www.twitch.tv/skybound.

StillEdge

I want to go this so badly, but I hate that it's outside of SDCC and the fact it's at the worst time on Saturday. Should have went with Thursday or Friday night.

Wensih

2580659-7342388898-
It's not an accurate dramatization if this doesn't happen.

jakomocha

For anyone who missed it and would like to watch it, it's on Youtube (albeit in pretty poor quality) here. I just started watching it right now. Personally I'm a humongous fan of Telltale's TWD (and Telltale in general) so I'm really happy that they did this.

Top Bottom