• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tequila Works reveals The Sexy Brutale at Gamescom.

Mifec

I see nothing wrong with his reply. It's his opinion and isn't a rant. You look madder than him right now with the uppercases.

the caps imply mockery my dude. It's a dumb opinion that I'm making fun of that stems from the guy being mad at a score jim gave to another game to the point of declaring that no one can ever take his scores seriously.

JPS Kai

Only on the third mission so far, but the premise is neat although it's on the easier side of adventure games. It can be a little frustrating to see what you're supposed to do and have to work that into the NPC schedules though.

jonno394

Just watched some gameplay, this is a complete unknown to me and looks amazing, quick question for those in the know

So, game is like a groundhogs day with murders etc, once you stop the murder once, do you have to stop it again and again as you repeat the days?

wouwie

This looks interesting. Can someone give a short summary of the gameplay genre (i want to avoid spoilers so i'd like to stay away from reviews if possible). I assume it's some kind of puzzle/adventure mix?

JPS Kai

Just watched some gameplay, this is a complete unknown to me and looks amazing, quick question for those in the know

So, game is like a groundhogs day with murders etc, once you stop the murder once, do you have to stop it again and again as you repeat the days?

No, you finish saving someone then move on to a later part of the day. At least, that's been my take away so far.

Top Bottom