• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Terminated Bioware employees sue for better severance

Draugoth

Gold Member
Former BioWare employees issues statement: terminated Bioware employees sue for better severance:

F7i9woqbkAAppka

Jinzo Prime

Gold Member
EA is just going to shut down the studio eventually. You can't just work on games for years that have no hope of turning a profit.

Zuzu

EA is just going to shut down the studio eventually. You can't just work on games for years that have no hope of turning a profit.

If Dragon Age 4 does poorly you could be right. There’s a lot riding on that game for them. It could be their make or break game

Hudo

If Dragon Age 4 does poorly you could be right. There’s a lot riding on that game for them. It could be their make or break game
I genuinely believe that as well. It's a fucking wonder of the universe that EA haven't shut down BioWare's asses long ago. EA have shut down Westwood Studios and Origin Systems for less bullshit...

Bkdk

I think EA would shut down bioware soon, they will just throw DA4 out and be done with them entirely. They simply can't compete anymore.

Kacho

Good luck to those employees, I guess? I dunno. It's hard to sympathize when Bioware continues struggling to put out quality titles. Sounds like EA doesn't value them much anymore.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Good. Get that fuckin' bread. Wrongful terminations and no severance suck.

Bkdk

80% of nowadays new are dramas wtf, where are the games?
Perhaps has to do with low interest rate environment coming to the end and many past gaming projects aren't profitable, thus a lot of layoffs and project cancels, closures underway and likely many more will come. So this is just the beginning of gaming industry drama.

Top Bottom