• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Terminator Resistance - Announcement Trailer (PS4, Xbox One & Steam)

Bullet Club

TERMINATOR: RESISTANCE is a single player first-person shooter from Reef Entertainment, coming to the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC (Steam) on November 15th 2019.

Terminator: Resistance introduces a new hero, Jacob Rivers, a soldier in the Resistance Pacific Division. Despite the fact that Jacob is just a private, he’ll soon discover that he’s been targeted by the latest threat from SKYNET and marked for termination!

SKYNET may be destined to lose this war, but at what cost to Jacob? Experience the events leading up to the decisive final battle, smash SKYNET’s Defence Grid and help decide the fate of mankind in the war against the machines!

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Giffed.

GB4vySp.gif

Caffeine

The last terminator I played was Terminator 3: The Redemption it was basically tons of driving segments it sucked.

Last edited:

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
AAAHHH this is what I wanted all those E3 clips to be
not fuckin T-800 crossover DLCs
AN ACTUAL TERMINATOR GAME WOWOW
artstyle looks kinda shit not gonna lie but STILL

Guiberu

Sound effects and music are on point.

All it needs is passable gunplay with that Phased Plasma Rifle, and I'll bite.

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
Looks OK, but it's always pissed me off that the terminator franchise has not got the talent it deserves when making games for it.

I have to be honest, jank or not, If I had a modern console I'd be all over this. Licensed IP console games are really uncommon these days.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
SP Terminator game? lol

Should have made a fleashed out MP Terminator game with Rebels vs Terminators (with Reb vs Reb and Term vs Term modes too).

stranno

I liked Rambo.. it was a fun on-rails shooter game with multi-cover system and a good resume of the three movies. Graphics were ok but ... yeah, the Stallone model was quite horrible.

In my opinion is MUCH better than the Sega Lindbergh arcade game and better than latest years on-rails shooters like Blue Estate.

Tayon or Reef sold it back in the day (in the trailers) as a first person shooter and that was the beginning of the end for the game.

molasar

Banned
I have to be honest, jank or not, If I had a modern console I'd be all over this. Licensed IP console games are really uncommon these days.
It comes to PC either. Anyway all AAA IP licensed games usually get console ports nowadays. For example Predator Hunting Grounds is even a PS4 exclusive one.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Must admit that looks better than I was expecting when I clicked on the video. LOL. Overall, expecting 4's and 5's.

quickwhips

I remember playing salvation on xbox 360. You could run past enemies and just hit check points to beat the levels. I need to replay it.

withincells

I just wait to point out that this game was announced in 2013. I've asked Reef Entertainment about it a couple of times over the years through social media and I assumed this had been cancelled. Was kind of shocked when I checked my phone during break today.

Here's more information from the Terminator subreddit.

[

The last terminator I played was Terminator 3: The Redemption it was basically tons of driving segments it sucked.
I thought that game was a lot of fun.

Lone Wolf

I love Terminator but I can’t imagine this being any good. I mean the movie looks like crap to me as well. Why can’t we get good Terminator media?

Top Bottom