• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tesla Model 3 - OT - The cheap one

Wait, you can only watch if you put a reserve? That's err....

*pulls out credit card...

*Edit: well then, there it is. Puts credit card away for another 30 minutes...

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Have one preordered, probably close to the top(relatively speaking) in the lineup, but not sure I'm gonna keep my preorder. Like others have said, the interior is very disappointing for a car this expensive.

I might just cancel my preorder and wait for offerings from other manufacturers like Volvo or Mercedes.

toohectic

I had the stream up, but accidentally killed it. Now I don't see the option to watch the stream on tesla.com. Does anyone have a link?

golem

Tuning in although I took back my reservation in hopes the Mission E will show up soonish. Hopefully Elons got a whole lot of good stuff to show and make me regret my decision :)

Super quick video sucked.

Spaceships for Earth is actually clever.

The winning video was okay.

The end.

edit: Okay, not the end. Winning video guy has great taste in car colors. Mine is also Midnight Silver Metallic.

gamma

People always say Apple is cult like but this actually feels like a cult lol. The way they say Elon reminds me of the Simpsons Apple parody.

toohectic

That was it?!? Rather lame. I don't think I learned anything new other than the brief long-range model details. I hope tesla.com is updated to show off all the configuration options like colors, wheels, interiors, etc.

Top Bottom