• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TGS 2007 Sega fake gamelist..SHENMUE 3? JET SET RADIO NEXT? CATURDAY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kusagari

They didn't even try to make that list believable. JSR, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, and House of the Dead all at once? Yeah, right.

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
Please let JSR next actually be real. I'm probably setting myself to be disappointed if i do think that it will happen though.

Acosta

Looks a wishlist mixed with real stuff, but would be awesome (to say the truth, I am happy already with the confirmation of Yakuza 3, can´t wait to watch what Nagoshi team can cook for PS3).

Edit: hehe, Mod SWAT team acted already.

Scribble

Translation :lol

[[lwu] [me]] TGS 2007 three in departure for battle lineup [sweyn] nothing 3 marking?
[sweyn] Seeks a nothing 3 to be easy marking did in the dotted line. Suzuki [yu] bit [sweyn] already and compared to the above did not make and, it referred,… It is like that but it raises. When (it will be a duplication and it will make oneself at once.)

Proelite

Scribble said:
Translation :lol

[[lwu] [me]] TGS 2007 three in departure for battle lineup [sweyn] nothing 3 marking?
[sweyn] Seeks a nothing 3 to be easy marking did in the dotted line. Suzuki [yu] bit [sweyn] already and compared to the above did not make and, it referred,… It is like that but it raises. When (it will be a duplication and it will make oneself at once.)

Whaa?

Scribble

From another forum:

A korean friend of mine tells me a lot of the replies are "claiming this to be a troll".

The list apparently says "these games will be released in the future" but that's it. Period. Nothing more. No confirmation, no sources, nothing.

I guess you guys could google the games, but I'm on 56k so I'll leave the rest to you.

No_Style

Core407 said:
Shenmue 3 on 360? That's just stupid...

No. The lack of Jet Set Radio NEXT for Wii is STUPID.

Sega you make me and this kitten very sad! :(

Lack of Chu Chu Rocket on PSN is disappointing as well

3.jpg

studio810 said:
CATURDAY!

Partially fulfilled.

I hope that list is a farce!

Alx

Wow, as unlikely as this list seems, I can feel the Sega fanboy inside me waking up. :D
A new Shenmue would make me happy, even if I do not worship the serie, but I would mostly enjoy a few more crazy fighters (VF kids, fighters megamix) and funny games (I really liked Sega Superstars, it made a good use of the simple eyetoy controls, I hope they will (would ?) be even smarter with the wiimote).

Dsal

it's going to come out of you and it's going to taste so good
This is so fake that it's written in Korean. That's how fake it is.

EMBee99

all that he wants is another baby
God, if this was true.

God, if this was the launch list for Dreamcast 2.

9/9/09 BELIEVE.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Sega really needs to put Chu Chu Rocket on XBLA. But it would probably take them 2 years to port it considering it took Sonic a year to get on the network.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I really don't want to believe this, but after hanging out with a certain prominent Sega PR guy, I was assured that 'Sega has so much awesome stuff in the works right now'. And this isn't coming from a PR tool, or anything...this guy is about as genuine as a human being can be.

Some may know him, others want to be him. I personally think he looks like Vince Vaughn, thus I'd love to shag him and I'm not gay*.

NTTIAWWT

C4Lukins said:
That list is just way to awesome to be true. The only thing making it somewhat believable is that it seems to be console agnostic.

Yes too many games that people would like, So anyone could tell it was fake.:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom