• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Th Witcher 3 - Blood and Wine 'New Region' trailer.

Didn't see the new thread.

VY0sqNc.gif

Unity2012

CDPR you guys are leading the pack in gameplay-story-telling along with the Santa Monica Naughty boys. I'm so glad you guys are still mastering exciting Single player games.

Blood & Wine looks amazing! TW3 was my most played game last year... and this year too. Thank you.

Yoloswaggins

Neo Member
Does anyone know if this DLC will be standalone or will I have to have purchased the game? I borrowed and finished the game on PS4.

I'm not liking the rat face. Spoilers for two main characters:

Round 1:
Regis getting tossed around like a sack of potatoes.

BdmowLE.jpg

Round 2 - I'm the Wolverine:

TliaPkD.jpg

The beauty of Toussaint in contrast with the dark intrigue seems like a great set-up. Add another layer for the humour coming from Geralt being completely out of place in this fantasy kingdom and you've got your GOTY.

The beauty of Toussaint in contrast with the dark intrigue seems like a great set-up. Add another layer for the humour coming from Geralt being completely out of place in this fantasy kingdom and you've got your GOTY.

He's not really completely out of place. He's been there before, in the books. Toussaint is a strange place in general.

Elginer

Holy cow that looks great. Man that season pass at launch I got was some damn fucking good value. Other devs and publishers need to get with it.

Plum

Welp, that's my £15 down. Such amazing value with that price, and Toussaint looks amazing.

... although I do need to fix the MASSIVE levels of stuttering I'm experiencing in TW3 right now or else BaW is going to be a pretty shit experience.

Axial

May 31 can't come soon enough.

Also some interesting tidbits about Witcher 3 numbers from a Polish business- and financial-focused site:
http://www.bankier.pl/wiadomosc/Rok-z-Wiedzminem-Te-liczby-robia-wrazenie-7391480.html
Rough translation:
2 - how many addons CDPR planned for Witcher 3.

3,5 years - how much time it took them to make the game.

6,21 Polish zloty - the price of one CDP stock back in 2013.

26,9 Polish zloty - the current price of one CDP stock(25 on W3's release day).

93 - the PC versions current Metacritic score.

109 - the number of countries where the boxed version was released.

over 250 - that's supposedly how many GOTY rewards CDPR received for Witcher 3.

over 800 - how many game awards in total they've won.

1 500 - how many people were involved in the making of the game.

1 000 000 - how many copies were preordered a week before the games release.

1 263 679 fans and counting - how many people like the FB page.

over 20 000 000 - how many games from the Geralt of Rivia trilogy CD Projekt sold thus far.

250 000 000 Polish zloty - the amount of money CD Projekt would like to allocate for share repurchase as way of sharing their success with their stockholders.

306 000 000 Polish zloty - the games budget, including not only production but also promotion.

342 430 000 Polish zloty - the companies net profit in 2015. Their biggest value thus far.

798 014 000 Polish zloty - the companies gross revenue for 2015. A year earlier they earned 96 mln polish zloty.

2 544 660 000 Polish zloty - the companies worth on Warsaw's Stock Exchange(GPW). CDPR is among the top 30 companies currently listed there.

Looks like someone set the saturation up to 11 in this DLC.

1:11 - dat grass draw distance. Yeaaah..... going to have to increase that. Let's hope the ultimate graphics options mod is updated for this.

Top Bottom