• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

thatstarwarsgirl is annoying AF and yet...I agree with her

pel1300

I want people to know....this is NOT me, while I do agree with her thought about how Kennedy has handled the ST, not so much her judgment of Colbert and fans who aren't that familiar with EU SW, and have expressed my gripes with curretn SW, I do not sound this annoying and whiny when I do in person and I find it stressful to get through videos of her and that other girl who screams at the camera. I am more lighthearted and humorous about it...in that I just enjoy criticizing TLJ similar to how I like to laugh at The Room.

Last edited:

Nitemare1

Maybe they should do a quiz at the door to see who they let in. Or let the bigger fans have their own section.
That way the people who are there to enjoy themselves don't have to be subjected to these entitled "I'm a bigger fan than you" dickheads.
Fuck sake. get over yourselves and let people enjoy things at what ever level they want.

Shifty

Despite having no stake in the matter or reason to believe otherwise, now you've gone out of your way to mention it..

giphy.webp

pel1300 pel1300 is thatstarwarsgirl, 100% confirmed. Let their GAF tag be applied for all to see :goog_wink:

Geki-D

Banned
Could we get like a breakdown of what she says? a tl;dr? I just can't be bothered watching a nearly 20min video of someone sitting in front of a camera who is, apparently, annoying.

Though going off the title, I'd say there are about 1000 other Youtubers with the same opinion (or what I assume her opinion is). And at least a quarter of them aren't, in fact, annoying.

Last edited:

Ulysses 31

Could we get like a breakdown of what she says? a tl;dr? I just can't be bothered watching a nearly 20min video of someone sitting in from of a camera who is, apparently, annoying.

Though going off the title, I'd say there are about 1000 other Youtubers with the same opinion (or what I assume her opinion is). And at least a quarter of them aren't, in fact, annoying.
That the SW Panel is done by some lottery and "fans" got in who didn't even know some of the mayor characters like Palpatine are.

Geki-D

Banned
That the SW Panel is done by some lottery and "fans" got in who didn't even know some of the mayor characters like Palpatine are.
😒 This is one poor breakdown. Is it suggesting Kathleen Kennedy got into this through a lottery? Because I already know that's not true.

Winter John

Gold Member
She's too pretty to be obsessing about space bears so the real question here is what kind of crazy is she? Is she dangerous crazy or tolerable crazy. Is she likely to wake up one morning and drive you headlong into the opposite traffic lane? or does she do harmless shit like stuff her pillows with her hair clippings?

Top Bottom