• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 73rd Annual Golden Globes |OT| Episode MMXVI: Return of the Ricky

Status
Not open for further replies.

number47

CYZeyUtWsAAvhn_.jpg:large

dresses like a goof

but still winning
Yeah, that dress.not flattering
Jason with the Concords though, funny and sexy.

netguy503

OMG Rami Malek (Josh of Until Dawn) is on the red carpet right now getting interviewed on E! Can't believe he's in something that was nominated this year. That's cool.

Meowster

Was Lady Gaga really that good in AH:H to warrant a Golden Globe nob? Im just asking because Ive never seen it.
It's the Golden Globes lol. They award who they want and it's always been that way. That being said, Lady GaGa is very good in AHS. Much better than the show deserved.

OMG Rami Malek (Josh of Until Dawn) is on the red carpet right now getting interviewed on E! Can't believe he's in something that was nominated this year. That's cool.

I'd say he's more famous for starring in Mr Robot than being in Until Dawn, but whatever he's good in what I have played in the game too (haven't finished it yet).

Monocle

It's the Golden Globes lol. They award who they want and it's always been that way. That being said, Lady GaGa is very good in AHS. Much better than the show deserved.
In a season where Denis O'Hare, Mare Winningham, and Evan Peters did some of their best work, and the storylines are finally coherent and connected, that's pretty uncharitable.

Meowster

He's probably get it locked. There's no competition except for Redmayne and he just won last year.
Yup. I don't see this not falling into Leo's hands this time. The trajectory, acclaim, box office, and the other nominees (and potential nominees of the Oscars) all point to him.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
What is Cate Blanchett wearing

edit; toothless aklfjslvna

Meowster

In a season where Denis O'Hare, Mare Winningham, and Evan Peters did some of their best work, and the storylines are finally coherent and connected, that's pretty uncharitable.
To be fair, I'm mainly dragging the storyline.. it was kinda bad and fell flat but that's par the course for American Horror Story. But Peters was great, yes, as was Sarah Paulson. I cannot stand Wes Bentley though. Terrible choice for the show, akin to Tobey Maguire in The Great Gatsby.

Ahiru77

He was really not that good in Trumbo, movie was a huge mess.

The movie was a mess, but Bryan was exceptional despite of that.

The scene when Trumbo sees his name for the first time again after all that time being blacklisted is a great example of Bryan's power.

Oersted

Jobs made like $20 at the box office.

Fassbender has no hype behind him. What has he even won so far?

The "noone saw that movie" moniker is always the silliest one. Noone watched Hurt Locker and Kings Speech.

Austin/Dublin/Houston/Los Angeles and a bunch of other Critics Circle Awards. Just like DiCaprio to be precise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom