• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 73rd Annual Golden Globes |OT| Episode MMXVI: Return of the Ricky

Status
Not open for further replies.

BumRush

Revenant was amazing. You guys are nuts. Mad Max was the best action movie in years but it's not like revenant was bad lol.

Totally deserved. The Revenant is truly a unique movie. The entire time I felt like I was right there in that environment. Everyone should see it in theaters while they still have a chance.

The only good movie this guy ever made pre revenant was 21 grams

George Miller's talking animal movies were more emotional than his basura

Haven't seen revenant yet of course

injurai

Banned
I'd be fine with Mad Max winning. Because The Revenant was pretty shoe-in for the Oscars. Still The Revenant is pretty master class, and it's not surprising it won.

Mad Max robbed
untitled-8jhlev.gif

Meowster

Mad Max was probably the best movie I have seen this year but it just didn't seem like the type of movie the Globes would go for.

Afrodium

Banned
People expected Miller to win? Not saying he didn't deserve it, but action movies tend not to win the big awards at these shows. I'm surprised it even got a nomination.

jett

D-Member
I loved Mad Max, but The Revenant looked fucking amazing in trailers, so I won't poo-poo this choice. I hope I'm able to watch it soon.

At least Ridley Scott didn't win.

LionPride

Banned
Anyone who honestly thinks Miller may win an award period is out of their minds. I loved Mad Max. It won't win anything though.

Movie has only one black person in it too, but's that another topic for another day. What do yall plan to do with us post apocalypse that leads to only Tina Turner and Zoe Kravitz?

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Genuinely perplexed where the hate for Innaritu comes from.

I loved every single one of his movies and have not the wildest clue why people claim he's a "fraud".

Farsi

Loved Rev and Mad Max, but Alejandro was an easy choice for the winner. George did great but Alejandro was out of this world when he directed Rev.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom