• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The barber meme

Status
Not open for further replies.
4f8.jpg

Posting these one after the other removes what little funny was in them in the first place. Only good one is the original "fuck my shit up" guy.

This comes up in the funny pic thread but does anyone know why all these memes have grammatically broken spelling in a way that's supposed to represent how you think the person would talk?

It often doesn't even make sense...
Every time I see a pic of an animal with 'I b all like' under it I wonder if they are being racist or I'm just noticing it too much.

This comes up in the funny pic thread but does anyone know why all these memes have grammatically broken spelling in a way that's supposed to represent how you think the person would talk?

Every time I see a pic of an animal with 'I b all like' under it I wonder if they are being racist or I'm just noticing it too much.

animals can't grammar for shit is an old internet running joke, see I can has cheezburger

animals can't grammar for shit is an old internet running joke, see I can has cheezburger

..Yeah but people do the same thing if there is a person in the picture and if that person is white or black. I meant that it doesn't make sense in the case of animal but look at the ones in this thread.

The ones with people are the ones that kind of bother me.

Soriku

It just makes it sound funnier. Don't know why.

Purkake4

Banned
..Yeah but people do the same thing if there is a person in the picture and if that person is white or black. I meant that it doesn't make sense in the case of animal put look at the ones in this thread.
You need at least 5 years of memology to even begin to understand these intricacies.

you're noticing something that's not there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom