• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

the best ice burns in gaming

FloatOn

iceburn.gif

I feel like this happens quite often in fighting games. For example:

hqdefault.jpg

so if you can drop some knowledge of non fighting game characters talking shit I'd appreciate it.

The more vitriolic the better. I just want to see/hear about moments where video game characters tear each other to shreds.

Crayolan

Not a fighting game, but the Spy from TF2 has some pretty scathing domination quotes.

"You died, as you lived. Morbidly Obese."

"Burn in hell you mumbling abomination!"

"Here lies Scout. He ran fast, and died a virgin."

"The Black Scottish Cyclops, now extinct."

"Oh Soldier...who will they ever find to replace you? ANYONE! HAHAHA!"

"I'm going to rip off your head and shit down your neck!"
*beats boss, rips off head, takes a shit down its neck"

I was laughing my ass of when that happened. Duke spent the whole game talking shit and then finally made good on his threat, in the most literal way possible.

I think tripping in Brawl counts, since it was basically just a side-eye at wavedashers or whatever.

Half of what Sydney Losstarot says is an ice burn to someone. Also has a few sent back his way, too.

"Speaking ill of the dead, are we Sydney?"

Dr. Buni

Fire Emblem's Lucina in Super Smash Bros 4:

When Lucina defeats Marth, she says: "This is the Hero King?"

When Lucina defeats Ike, she says: "And they call you the Radiant Hero?"

Alternatively, Fire Emblem's Robin in the same game:

When Robin (the female Robin) defeats Lucina, she says: "How can you protect your father, if you can't protect yourself?"

The male Robin doesn't say that, he only says "Lucina, I hope I didn't hurt you.", which isn't as amusing :<

Top Bottom