• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ coming to Switch

I preordered this from Amazon, says is part of my BOTW order. Let's hope for a launch release date.

Who am I kidding, it's Edmond and Tyrone we're talking about, this will take a while.

Still pumped for the physical release though.

NotLiquid

Nintendo were the first console maker to reject Isaac.

Now they're the first console maker who will get Isaac in physical format.

How times have changed.

NotLiquid

https://twitter.com/tyronerodriguez/status/820520252228284416

C2MS0PyUsAAhhbD.jpg

Vandole

That may be a good $20 to $30 more than I can get it done early, but finally having a physical copy of my favorite game the last several years is more than worth it.

....just don't fuck it up Nicalis.

Plum

A launch release date might tempt me. The Switch seems like the perfect platform for this, if it runs well of course.

SURGEdude

It's listed at $40 on Amazon. I don't own it on other platforms but isn't it like $15 elsewhere? Or is this some type of remaster?

daffy

Banned
Never played Binding of Isaac. Is Afterbirth a good place to jump in? And is it a good value for newcomers?

jackal27

Banned
Woohoo! I'm in!

I've loved having it on my Vita, but always wished I could throw it up on my TV as well. Boom, solved.

I know this is a re-release, but I actually see this as a complete game-changer for the switch launch.

I actually think this might be new thread worthy.

Top Bottom