• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Slayven

This notion that black voters are some mindless hive minded conglomerate that are completely removed from political happenings without our society, and naive enough about current events to not know who the fuck one of two Democratic candidates are - has to be one of the most blood boiling comments in existence.

It's always white males vote for X because they're informed, and everyone else voter for Y cause they don't know shit.

It is so silly, everyone doesn't give a shit about black people until they need bodies.

This notion that black voters are some mindless hive minded conglomerate that are completely removed from political happenings within our society, and naive enough about current events to not know who the fuck one of two Democratic candidates are - has to be one of the most blood boiling comments in existence.

It's always white males vote for X because they're informed, and everyone else votes for Y cause they don't know shit.
It'll be over soon

Slayven

A video got folks hot, I really think folks will be up in arms over the Black Panther movie.

These simple motherfuckers won't be able to know the difference.

Crocodile

This day marks the second time in my life I've been informed that only blacks enjoy Red Lobster.. Oh an Olive Garden too!

LOL somebody said that?

This notion that black voters are some mindless hive minded conglomerate that are completely removed from political happenings within our society, and naive enough about current events to not know who the fuck one of two Democratic candidates are - has to be one of the most blood boiling comments in existence.

It's always white males vote for X because they're informed, and everyone else votes for Y cause they don't know shit.

Quoting myself from a week ago:

Person 1: "Why aren't Black people feeling the BERN?"
Black Person: Well.....*gives several reasonable reasons*
Person 2: Bullshit!

repeat ad infinitium

rashida-jones-the-office-shrug-gif.gif

I should really be doing work instead of posting in that thread :/

Mizerman

A video got folks hot, I really think folks will be up in arms over the Black Panther movie.

Oh, I have no illusions about some people getting mad about the Black Panther movie. Before and after.

They'll use their concern techniques while trying (and failing) to mask their intentions.

I have no fucking doubt. I'm telling you now..that dude who made that stupid thread lurks here, and that's why he gets all pissy about it. Like it's not gonna make folks go apeshit..

RedSwirl

Oddly I haven't seen Formation yet. I... don't really watch music videos anymore. Then again I've been out of the popular music loop for a loooooong time. I kind of feel like I already got the jist of what it's saying just by reading all the conversation on Twitter and news.

I also haven't really read any of the articles about it sort of because I feel like I'm not the kind of person that really needs to be reading them.

Dereck

Oddly I haven't seen Formation yet. I... don't really watch music videos anymore. Then again I've been out of the popular music loop for a loooooong time. I kind of feel like I already got the jist of what it's saying just by reading all the conversation on Twitter and news.

I also haven't really read any of the articles about it sort of because I feel like I'm not the kind of person that really needs to be reading them.
You should watch the video at least.

Yo I just had the most disrespectful conversation with a woman I was trying to talk to. Like she was trying to one up me in intelligence making me feel like a Dumbass until I realized it, called the idea of a coffee date as a first date stupid, and just was pretty much grilling me like I was grade A fuckboy material.

Like breh, I knew they were out there but these have to be the women that dudes talk about that go overboard when trying to get a man and overcompensate to prove that they can't get fucked over.

That literally got me heated because she touched a few buttons that most people wouldn't touch out of respect in a neutral conversation in trying to learn about someone. Worse experience talking to a woman ever.

Infinite

Yo I just had the most disrespectful conversation with a woman I was trying to talk to. Like she was trying to one up me in intelligence making me feel like a Dumbass until I realized it, called the idea of a coffee date as a first date stupid, and just was pretty much grilling me like I was grade A fuckboy material.

Like breh, I knew they were out there but these have to be the women that dudes talk about that go overboard when trying to get a man and overcompensate to prove that they can't get fucked over.

That literally got me heated because she touched a few buttons that most people wouldn't touch out of respect in a neutral conversation in trying to learn about someone. Worse experience talking to a woman ever.
Damn hell of a defense mechanism she had up. So like you randomly saw her somewhere and decided to talk to her or...?

Merc_

I don't know why any of us even bother trying to explain why Bernie struggles with black voters. His supporters don't listen for shit.

Bubba T

.....so you hit or nah?

Malyse

Might as well continue the escalation.

Last one. Gotta go all out.

They should make an UNS collection. Update the gameplay a bit a la KHHD but put them all together. I like anime games that give you "the definitive" no bullshit storyline. One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 is good on that too. They nail the Luffy is a determinator, don't fuck with us of the original. I think that if the big three shonen the best series are Pirate Warriors for OP, Ultimate Ninja Storm for Naruto, and Xenoverse for DB.

Damn hell of a defense mechanism she had up. So like you randomly saw her somewhere and decided to talk to her or...?

Nah she's a Tumblr chick that I was planning to meet up with. Most women you meet in public(most) don't act that way to someone you barely know. Tbh between this and the "I don't have a name" chick I met at the bar a few weeks ago I'm just gonna definitely say fuck trying to date for awhile.

.....so you hit or nah?

She was awfully curious about my dick size(saying I was over compensating because I used "big words" like word?) so I probably could've tbh if I wanted to play patsy.

Mizerman

Last one. Gotta go all out.

They should make an UNS collection. Update the gameplay a bit a la KHHD but put them all together. I like anime games that give you "the definitive" no bullshit storyline. One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 is good on that too. They nail the Luffy is a determinator, don't fuck with us of the original. I think that if the big three shonen the best series are Pirate Warriors for OP, Ultimate Ninja Storm for Naruto, and Xenoverse for DB.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did something like that. Especially since the series still makes money overseas and they wanna collect that cash.

I only do it because I want Bernie to win. And yet I sound like a Hillary supporter to them.

Fucking ridiculous.

A catch 22.

TheFlow

Banned
I am going to be scarce around here because the new digimon game is the most addicting thing I have ever played. Anybody on the fence just buy it

"But it is almost like a moment of concluded destiny or something biblical. The job for which he was sent to earth - or at least sent to run in the 2016 GOP presidential primaries - is done: gutting Marco Rubio and in all likelihood ending the parched Floridian's run for President. So Christie is now being called home. Not to heaven. But to New Jersey.

Godspeed Christie"

You went through all this trouble when you could've just went to my Ask a Black Dude thread. I was gonna answer all your burning questions, but now you can kiss it goodbye. Sorry m8.

not trouble man, I live my life pretty free and relaxed. I don't really mind whatever people ask me so sometimes I go by that and it doesn't go very well is all. No trouble at all though, just have some time to burn and working on some things.

i never even heard of this Lilly Singh person, but looking at this doc about her and looking up some wikipedia kinda silly the studio she's with brags on their wiki having 3.6 billion views between all the channels and she accounts for almost 1/3rd of that.

Bubba T

Nah she's a Tumblr chick that I was planning to meet up with. Most women you meet in public(most) don't act that way to someone you barely know. Tbh between this and the "I don't have a name" chick I met at the bar a few weeks ago I'm just gonna definitely say fuck trying to date for awhile.

She was awfully curious about my dick size(saying I was over compensating because I used "big words" like word?) so I probably could've tbh if I wanted to play patsy.

It sounds like that woman was trying to test you by acting that way, especially since she just met you.

Jay-Hova

Banned
I don't know why any of us even bother trying to explain why Bernie struggles with black voters. His supporters don't listen for shit.
Black Bernie supporter and occasional volunteer here, can you give me a rundown of them?
Because after a year of reading them while browsing this site I sincerely don't get them, or understand why they hold any legitimacy aside from when they're policy disagreements/differences in economic ideology.
Edit:(just preemptively saying that I don't think their are any major differences between the black and white electorate when it comes to being informed)

Top Bottom