• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Furyous

tumblr_namvts1soJ1tjro1qo3_400.gif

This reminds me of that hood pranks video in Brooklyn where this mature adult reminded encouraged this young man to become acquainted with getting hemmed up and placed against a building hanging in the air. I do not condone violence for the record and feel this was a heinous action. The mature adult could've spoken to the young man explaining the perils of such actions and the overall impact on the community.

Where you're from - Cabrini Green Projects
Where you live - Currently Bedstuy, Brooklyn
What is your age? - 30
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Black and Negro
Do you know your roots - Grandmother was part of the BPP food drives in Chicago.
Favorite musical genre - Everything from K.Dot to FlyLo
Your profession/major/career interest - Professional Internet Thief
Your religious affiliation - I believe in me
Hobbies - Lockpicking, safecracking, computer hacking, and knitting

KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - My grandma's cooking. All of em overpriced trash.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
well remember that they really wanted a sequel, not a remake, so this is entitlement + hurt feelings + manbaby syndrome. Kind of like Metroid. I mean I was annoyed they threw us a remake, but the movie looks ok enough, I don't care. Some people feel betrayed.
Lol

Where you're from - Cabrini Green Projects
Where you live - Currently Bedstuy, Brooklyn
What is your age? - 30
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Black and Negro
Do you know your roots - Grandmother was part of the BPP food drives in Chicago.
Favorite musical genre - Everything from K.Dot to FlyLo
Your profession/major/career interest - Professional Internet Thief
Your religious affiliation - I believe in me
Hobbies - Lockpicking, safecracking, computer hacking, and knitting

KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - My grandma's cooking. All of em overpriced trash.

cac alert

lol..I was just laughing at another thread I just read that brought her up. Who would of imagined that? She's like a fucking mascot..

Nana Ruth! If you need to shame an activist, especially a BLM activist, accept no hypothetical substitutes. Guaranteed to get more sympathy than actual oppressed people or your money back.

Call now at 1800-ALL-IVES

Best thing about Bleach is Ichigo's theme song. I used to like it but every arc is literally the same.

Jumped on the Attack on Titan wave now and this game they just released for it is pretty good. The traversal is really satisfying and the difficulty is in the right zone.

Slayven

Goddamn they just killed Baron Mordo in one of the most gruesome ways I ever seen on Ultimate Spiderman

Bleach go so far in it's own ass, I only read it for the cool powers now.

Johndoey

Banned
I never got the AOT craze, it's fine but nothing particularly amazing.

That's hot.

There's hope ?
Don't dare to hope.

Goddamn they just killed Baron Mordo in one of the most gruesome ways I ever seen on Ultimate Spiderman

Bleach go so far in it's own ass, I only read it for the cool powers now.
I didn't believe you at first, but yeah that was gnarly.

Edit: Static Shock had a pretty good racism episode.

Just because a person is at a Trump rally pushing and screaming at a black woman, that doesn't make them a racist. Did they burn a cross? I saw no white hoods..

jmood88

Just because a person is at a Trump rally pushing and screaming at a black woman, that doesn't make them a racist. Did they burn a cross? I saw no white hoods..
But even if they were wearing white hoods or burning crosses, it could've just been a joke. We can't jump to conclusions.

Guys, I'm going to start my own manga series called Jojo's Racist Adventures. It's like Jojo's Bizarre Adventures, except all the characters are black and all their stands are white. It takes place in the business world where Dio is The Man

Top Bottom